Chapter 13 : Cat

Two days have passed since Yunho was bedridden due to fever.

Valerie was taking care of him while the crew members were checking on him regularly.

Whenever someone got in, they would shower her with questions about how he is doing and if she says he's not good they would start shouting and crying, especially Mingi. Yeosang was the only one who couldn't check on him since he was the only one who can sail the ship in the right lane.

"It's fine, I'm okay right now" Yunho told Valerie, standing up and heading towards his desk " no, you're not" she told him, grabbing his shoulders and putting him back in his bed "you still need some rest" she said sitting on the chair next to the bed and folding her arms "but I'm fine, I can't be lying here all day, I didn't move for two days" he protested "that's for not telling anyone about the cold you had" she scolded him "I didn't want to worry anyone" he excused himself "well, you just did" she said smiling.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door, Wooyoung came in with a tray with soup on it "how are you doing?" He asked closing the door behind him "not good, she won't let me move an ounce" he nagged "of course, you are sick and need rest" she told him "well, there's nothing wrong if you stay still for sometime" Wooyoung told him "it's not like we will run into danger-" "a foreign boat is getting closer to the ship!!!" San shouted from the outside warning the whole ship.

Yunho looked at Wooyoung with a look of 'see what happened' "it is such a great coincidence" Valerie said smiling "let's head out and see what is this strange boat deal" Yunho suggested standing up from his bed "fine" Valerie sighed allowing him to move.

When the three arrived at the deck, Jongho had already throw a hook to grab the boat, the hook got on the boat and Jongho started pulling it in.

When the boat was next to the ship, Jongho, Wooyoung, Yunho and Valerie were looking at it from the rails "me and Jongho will go down and see what its deal" Valerie said informing them "I'll go tell the captain" Wooyoung said "and I'll stay over here incase you found something in it" Yunho told them and Jongho put down the ladder.

The boat was smaller than Valerie's, with tow paddles and a sheet covering it's end, no one was on the boat when they arrived at it "what the hell a small boat is doing in the middle of the ocean?" Valerie asked herself while getting down from the ladder "soon, we'll find out" Jongho told her.

Jongho landed first on the boat and Valerie followed him, the boat could fit four people on it with the sheets that's covering it "nothing suspicious for now" Jongho told her "I'll check under the sheets" Valerie told him and he pulled out his pistol incase something popped out, Valerie removed the sheets and a small creature jumped on her face.

It was a cat, the cat was black with purple eyes, the cat started scratching her face "take it off!!" She shouted for Jongho to come and help her, Jongho tried approaching her put the cat scratched his hand "ouch, I think it likes you" he told her "really?!" She shouted sarcastically "anyways, check if there's anything else over there" she told him struggling with the cat that is attached to her face, Jongho went there and the only thing he found was a cat food and a pillow "it seems like the cat was the only thing on this boat" he said standing up and looking at Valerie who is still struggling with the cat "let's head up then" she told him after the cat stopped moving but it still attached to the back of her head.

Jongho brought the food and the pillow with him while climbing the ladder and Valerie climbed with the cat stuck on her head.

When they arrived, Yunho looked at them surprised.

Jongho was holding his laugh and Valerie had a cat on her head trying to eat it "what is this?" He asked pointing at Valerie "a cat, obviously" she said "I only looked down the sheets and she attacked me" she said grabbing it by the waist and trying to remove it but the cat held her more tightly "what did you find?!" San shouted heading towards them with Wooyoung behind him "this" Jongho said pointing at the cat.