Chapter 27 : prisoner

"AACHOO" Seonghwa sneezed while covering himself in a mat and Wooyoung gave him a warm drink "thanks" he said sipping from it, the crew has changed into a warmer clothes because of the cold weather and the water they were soaked in and gathered in the kitchen "now, tell me what happened, and why there is a ship connected to ours" Hongjoong ordered them "sure" Valerie said.

After Valerie have finished talking, questions were filled in each ones head "the thing that I don't understand is why we couldn't wake up" Mingi said confused "maybe, if we asked our prisoner, we'll know" said Hongjoong standing up "Seonghwa, you stay here with Yunho, the rest follow me" he ordered "Aye Captain!" They shouted in unison and followed him.

When they arrived at the cell, the prisoner was already awake and on his knees, looking at the ground "seems like you're awake" Hongjoong said standing in front of the cell with the crew behind him, he didn't say a word "why did you try to kill us?" Wooyoung asked this time but still no answer, Hongjoong sighed "open up the door" he ordered Valerie who had the key and she did so, Hongjoong went in, squatted in front of him and pulled the mask off the man.

"Oh my" Valerie said surprised, the crew looked at her curiously "what is it?" Yeosang asked "he's handsome" she said, the crew looked at her in disbelief "are you serious?" Wooyoung asked and she nodded still looking at the man, his features weren't very clear, all they could see is his big black eyes and brown to black long hair slightly above his eyes and small face, he looked younger than Jongho and weak "how come you didn't say the same to us when you first came into the ship?" Wooyoung was annoyed "well,..." she didn't know what to say "seriously?" He asked even more annoyed "both of you stop this" Hongjoong ordered them "but she started it" Wooyoung whined but didn't say anything else.

Hongjoong focused on the young man in front of him "now, why don't you tell me exactly who are you?" He ordered but the boy looked to his side "fine" he said standing up "we are in no use for you, kill him" he said and when he started heading out "we are bounty hunters" he finally spoke "and we wanted to capture some pirates, because its been a long time since the last ones we captured, you were the ones in front of us" he said clearly angry "please don't kill me" he begged hanging his head down "we'll see about that" Hongjoong said walking out and closing the door behind him.

The sun is fully out now which meant it's morning, when they arrived at the main deck "how could you say he's handsome and we are not?" This time San was the one to speak "it came out naturally" she explained herself "that's even worse" he said "what are we going to do with him?" Valerie changed the subject "and the ship?" Jongho asked pointing at the ship next to theirs "you go with San and Mingi, search it and bring everything you see as valuable then burn it, and for the boy, let's wait for now" Hongjoong said and when he started walking towards his cabin Valerie stopped him "captain, here" she gave him a necklace, it was a silver necklace and inside the pendant was a green gem.

Hongjoong's eyes widened in surprise "where did you find it?" He asked "when I brought him to the cell, it fell from his pocket" she explained "Yeosang, come and take a look" he ordered and not just Yeosang, but the rest too "I only said Yeosang" he said annoyed giving the necklace to him "but we want to take a look too" Mingi said standing next to Yeosang, the crew circled around him, Yeosang was surprised by it and his mouth fell agape "what is it?" Mingi asked curious and so is the others "it's one of the five elements" he said.

"What?!!!!!" They shouted in unison "yeah, the transportation gem" he said holding it to his eye level "why does he have one of them?" Wooyoung asked curious "there must be something behind him" Jongho said wary of him "I want someone to watch over him" Hongjoong said "I volunteer" Valerie said smiling and holding her arm up next to her head "I object" Wooyoung held his arm too "why?" She asked annoyed, looking at him "because you want to be next to the handsome man" he said glaring at her "well, then I should be the one for the job, because I won't take my eyes off him" she said smiling and lifting her eyebrows playfully "you see, she is not good for it" Wooyoung told Hongjoong pointing at her "then both of you will look after him" Hongjoong said "yaay" Valerie jumped in excitement "what? Why?" Wooyoung asked him "because, Valerie doesn't have a main role on the deck now, and for the cooking, Mingi can take over it" he told them making them sulk "it's painful, but he's right" Valerie said shrugging her shoulders "while you two are watching him, try to know anything about the necklace" Hongjoong ordered "aye captain" they answered half heartedly.