Chapter 33 : Sneaking

The last week passed quickly, they arranged the teams, Jongho and Seonghwa kept on training Neil and Valerie was helping Yunho in his cabin getting ready if someone got hurt.

They finally arrived at Blackbalt Snow, the island was covered in snow, the sky was filled with clouds, it was so beautiful that they were in awww except Neil, he was clearly nervous, he started having second thoughts about this plan, Hongjoong put a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him "it's going to be fine" he assured him and Neil nodded a little bit at ease.

Valerie used her compass in guiding them towards the east coast, when they arrived it was already sunset, they set ashore and landed on the beach "who's going to stay protecting the ship?" Jongho asked concerned, Hongjoong sighed and looked at Yeosang and gave him the shapshifting ring, he put it on his middle finger in his right hand and went to the ship, stood in the middle of the main deck, put his hand on the main mast and a yellow light came from the ring glowing strongly, blinding them, the ship turned into a small boat.

Yeosang hoped off the boat "Jongho, can you help me out?" Yeosang asked, the crew was still amazed and stunned in their places, Jongho ran towards him and pushed the boat towards the woods, hiding it between the bushes "I didn't know the ring could change the shape of objects too" Seonghwa said amazed "I did some research" Hongjoong told them and after Yeosang and Jongho finished, they went into the woods, following Neil.

They stopped in front of a ten meter wall "we have arrived" Neil said, nervous and trembling he pushed one rock and it opened a hidden door under them, Wooyoung and Mingi fell into it, Mingi was lying on Wooyoung's back "sorry" he apologized standing up "I think you broke a rib" Wooyoung told him standing up "I'm not that heavy" he whined "yeah yeah" Wooyoung said wiping the dirt off him.

The crew jumped in one after the other, with San being the last one to jump, they started walking in the tunnel, Seonghwa had torches ready, he gave one to Neil, Hongjoong and he held one, he lit them so they can see in front of them.

They started walking ahead of them, they noticed some blood stains on the wall, that freaked Mingi that he screamed, San was terrified but he stayed silent "don't worry, they are old, I was the last one to use it" Neil assured them "how do you know that?" Hongjoong asked him, he lowered his torch so they can see the ground, there were footsteps marks on the ground going in the opposite direction of the tunnel, there was also some blood drops next to them.

"Is this blood-" "mine" Neil cut Yunho off "as well as the ones on the wall" he said showing them the tunnel wall, he was trembling, he put the torch back in front of him and continued walking, the crew was still standing still that he stopped and looked back at them and smiled "I'm fine now, really" he told them, but he was clearly trembling, Wooyoung went and hugged him, Neil was surprised by his gesture "its ok, we are here with you" he assured him and kept walking ahead with the crew behind him, Neil was behind looking at them surprised "aren't you coming?" San asked looking back at him, Neil got back to his senses and ran to the front.

They walked a long way until they saw a couple of stairs heading upwards "we have arrived" Neil informed and started climbing up the stairs with the crew behind him.

They climbed a lot of stairs "I'm tired, Wooyoung, let me use your back" Yeosang said jumping on his back, Wooyoung was about to fall but he stopped "that was dangerous, get off me!!!" He yelled at him "don't want to" he said resting "I'm tired too" Valerie said lying on the stairs "isn't this more painful" Mingi commented tiredly "you guys are so fragile" Jongho said standing next Neil "there are lots of stairs, it wasn't in the plan" Yunho whined "bear with it just a little bit, we are about to arrive" Neil assured them and they continued walking "where is the ballroom?" Seonghwa asked curiously "it's behind the first door on the second floor" Neil told him.