Chapter 20 : Danger

The crew looked at Hongjoong surprised "but how?" Seonghwa asked beside him. Hongjoong pulled a knife from his belt and cut his palm which made his crew to gasp "draw him with blood" he said smiling "isn't there a safer way to attract him?" Mingi asked concerned "it's the best way for now" he said handing the knife to Seonghwa which he also cut his hand and so did the others "or you can use tofu as well" he said smiling "you could've said it sooner!!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

After they discussed their plan and positions, they split up into three teams and went to their locations. Hongjoong's team with Wooyoung and Jongho was located at the East side of the city, Seonghwa with Mingi and Yunho was at the West and Yeosang with Valerie, San and Byul was at the North.

Yeosang's team was running on rooftops of buildings so they won't attract the soldiers attention, they went to the storage house first, it was a big one with huge doors and two soldiers guarding it, there wasn't much houses surrounding it which made them snuck behind it, Yeosang signalled them to be quite and follow him, they found three gallons of gasoline at the back which Yeosang took one and so did the other two.

They poured the gasoline all over the storage house, and when they finished, Yeosang told them to go wait on one of the buildings rooftops. After they left, Yeosang lit up a match and threw it at the ground which made a fire line moving towards the storage house and put it on fire.

The fire drew the soldiers attention and made them gather around it trying to put down.

Valerie and San helped Yeosang climbing to the roof "it really worked" San commented, fascinated with there work "let's get out of here, it might explode any moment now" Yeosang told them and they nodded to him.

After a few moments, they heard an explosion, they stopped to look behind them, San took his spyglass and looked towards the sound "wow, it really exploded into shatters" he said "let me see" Valerie said taking the spyglass from his hands, her mouth fell agape at the scene she is witnessing, soldiers injured at the ground, people freaking out and others trying to put it down "they will be busy for some time, now" Yeosang said and looked at his pocket watch "we have an hour before it appears, let's go" he said and they followed him.

After moments, another explosion was heard from the west "I hope they are okay" Valerie said concerned "don't worry, they are tougher than they look" San assured her with a smile and she nodded to him, that's when Yeosang got an idea "Byul" he said "can you communicate with the others?" He asked the cat on San's shoulder 'I'll see what I can do' she told him and closed her eyes 'can you hear me?' She asked trying to reach one of the two teams.

Hongjoong cleared the area with Wooyoung and Jongho making sure neither citizens nor soldiers were around 'can you hear me?' The three of them heard her voice "it's Byul" Wooyoung told them "yes, we can" Hongjoong responded with his right hand on his ear 'we just finished with the North storage house and we are heading towards our position' she told them "good job, and be careful from soldiers" he told her 'aye captain' she said and cut connection with them "seems like everything is going smoothly" Jongho sighed in relief.

Seonghwa's team arrived at their position at the big clock tower rooftop after they were done with the storage house 'can you hear me?' They heard Byul "yes, this is Seonghwa" Seonghwa responded 'we just finished with the storage house and we heard an explosion from your side, is everyone ok?' She asked him "everyone is fine, we just finished with this one and we are at the top of the clock tower now" he told her 'great, we are about to arrive at the park' she told them "be careful" he told her 'don't worry about us, we'll be fine' she assured him and cut the connection, he sighed and said "I hope so".