STALKER

The next day Ocean kept to his words, as he made sure to settle Bobby in one of the apartments in the estate and Bobby in turn made him the godfather of his triplet, two boys and one girl. The joy Bobby felt was beyond him as he had not expected things to take a drastic turn all because of the nasty decision he made. Ocean on the other hand believes it is fate that brought Bobby to him, to either ease his guilt or to worsen it.

Later in the evening, he stood near the curtain, peeping every five seconds hoping she would make an appearance.

"you know you can actually walk across and see her, that curtain will soon tear with the way you are opening and closing it." came Stone's voice who had been sitting and watching his brother peep through the curtain every passing five seconds

"shush, she said I should stay away from her"

"since when did you start taking orders from a woman?" Stone teased with a wide smile

"I am not taking orders from anybody. There is just something about her"

"Now, that is the language of a man in love"

"You must be mad, so people fall in love in two days?"

"you should be asking yourself that when you are the one who has been standing near the curtain for an hour now. I still don't understand why you are standing there with those puppy eyes if you don't find her beautiful-"

"Stone can you just mind your business" He peeped through the window to see his rabbit teeth neighbour enter her car '"She is out!" Before Stone could utter any word, he was pulled out of the apartment and across the street. Ocean knocked on the window of the car, making the girl jump on her seat. He waved at her and her brows furrowed. She wind down her window to find out the reason for his sudden appearance

"Good evening Mr neighbour."

"Evening rabbit teeth neighbour. Seems like you are going out?"

"yes, I am actually going to the supermarket"

"what a coincidence, I and my brother were just about to go grab some things then I saw you and decided to greet you"

"but we were just sit- ouch!" sitting idle, Stone finished in his head as Ocean lightly kicked his shin, well, not that light

"since we are going to the same place, I can give you guys a lift if you want."

"you are too kind" commented Ocean as he quickly went to the passengers side while Stone occupied the back seat.

"Hi, My name is Stone, Ocean's brother" Stone started,

"your name is Stone?" she turned back to look at Stone who is the complete opposite of the guy sitting next to her. Stone is also handsome but his features are soft unlike his brother.

"I am Moon Steven"

"Moon" Ocean murmured under his breath as he tasted the name with a soft smile dancing on his lips

"Nice to meet you Moon" Moon genuinely smiles at Stone as they shake hands. Ocean on the other glared at the joined hands, ready to cut off Stone's hands if they were to stay longer than necessary

"you are beautiful"

"You are handsome yourself" Ocean's ears expanded and he is fast to separate their joined hands while glaring at Stone, regretting bringing him along. Surprised by the action, Moon stared at him but didn't say anything

"Now that is enough introduction. Can we start going to the supermarket, I have other things to do" once again, Moon is surprised by the sudden change of mood as she glances at him. Stone on the other hand has a very wide grin on his face, I think I found myself a sister-in-law, he thought to himself while relaxing on the car seat as if he didn't just anger his brother.

The ride to the supermarket is quiet as Ocean is brooding over the way Moon smiled at Stone. She has never smiled at me that way! he thought to himself while Moon on the other hand is not thinking about anything in particular but keeps glancing at Ocean who has a deep frown on his handsome face.

On reaching the supermarket, Ocean immediately left the car, leaving the two of them behind.

"what is up with him?"

"what do you expect from a man who is in love?" blurted Stone

"sorry?"

"I said what do you expect from a man who is hungry?"

"I see. I know that feeling, hunger makes you get cranky. Lets go"

'cranky lover' Stone commented in his head and as if in cue, she smiled at him as they both left the car and entered the supermarket. When Ocean saw the two enter the supermarket like a couple his jaw ticked, look at that lovely couple, he thought to himself. When his eyes met with Stone's happy ones, his fist clenched as the other man flashed him an innocent smile. I am going to kill him, he thought to himself before taking a turn into the wine section, ignoring the people he came with.

Moon and Stone walked together as they bought the things in the list she made earlier. While they were checking out the toiletries she caught Ocean staring at her intensely, making her feel uneasy. She smiled at him but he didn't return the smile, making her wonder if she did anything wrong by giving him a lift.

When Stone saw Moon was busy checking out the body mist collections, he went to where Ocean had been standing to look at them without even pretending to buy anything.

"You look like a stalker with the way you are standing and looking at her."

"leave me alone"

"I have never seen you act this childish when it comes to a woman"

"oh I am acting childish when you were the one openly flirting with her"

"you are a hopeless lover and jealousy suits you well."

"I can see you are having fun"

"why won't I? when the beautiful lady invited me over for dinner"

"what?!" Ocean started walking towards Moon but was blocked by Stone

"phew! I was just joking. Gee you look like you are about to kill. You are going to scare her away with that look on your face, you are making her worried"

"why?" Ocean's features softened bit by bit, making Stone chuckle

"You have been staring at her like a psycho. Why are you not buying anything, have you forgotten we came here to grab some things" Ocean glared at the younger man who sneaked back to where the girl is.

Ocean went to the food section and picked some potatoes, pastas, tomatoes, onions, and other foodstuffs. Moon and stone went to the checkout counter to make payment

"Ma'am your card has been declined" the female cashier informed Moon

"Please try it again" Moon's brows furrowed as she watched the cashier punch some pins into the machine before handing it over to her to input her card pin.

"it has been declined again"

"it must be a network problem, please check it again" The cashier's mouth set into a thin line as she tried the transaction again

"The same thing, the card declined. You can return the goods if you don't have money as you can see, there are other customers I need-" the female cashier replied rudely, embarrassing Moon in front of other customers

"easy there, why are you being rude?" Stone interjected

"I am not being rude-"

"Shut your dirty mouth before I shut it for you" Ocean who had been listening to the exchange stopped the cashier midway. The cashier opened her mouth but closed as she looked at the intimidating man "Apologise to her immediately before I lose my shit on you" Ocean threatened in a low voice making the cashier's hands shiver as she looked at him

"I am very sorry Miss, I didn't mean to offend you"

"it's fine" Moon replied but her gaze was on Ocean whose jaw ticked every now and then.

"I am giving you just two minutes to pack our goods." The cashier nodded vigorously at the order "Stone take her to the car, I will be joining shortly." The two guys exchanged looks as if communicating with their eyes before Stone led Moon out of the supermarket.