MARCUS✔

Ocean tucked his hands in the coat pockets and walked in calculated steps as his red eyes scanned the poorly lit alleys. He impatiently ran his tongue across his sharp fangs and quickened his movement which stopped the moment he heard a faint noise from behind.

An eerie smile broke out on his face when he got a whiff of the person's scent.

"Interesting. Two can play this game." He muttered under his breath and continued walking like nothing happened.

Ocean quickened his pace, and so did the person following him. When he reached the end of the road he took a fast turn to the right that led to a very long, dark and narrow alley before disappearing. He reappeared behind the man that had fallen right into his trap, enjoying how the man froze on the spot.

"Marcus," Ocean called out in a bored tone to have the man turn and stare at him with a wide smile.

The man named Marcus laughed and ran towards Ocean with his arms wide open for a hug, but Ocean was quick to dodge, "I almost forgot who I was dealing with."

"I can see that. Why have you been following me?"

"Can you believe that I have been looking for you all over the world?"

"Yes, I can believe. Now that doesn't answer my question, does it?"

"Can you believe I have been looking for you for over centuries now?"

"Yes, I can believe and?...."

Marcus rolled his eyes at Ocean, his smile not faltering one bit. "Why did you run away?"

"I can see you don't have anything to do with your time, but I do. Goodbye."

"Of course, you have a hottie waiting for you at home."

"Yes, now, if you may excuse me,"

"Come on, don't tell me that you are still angry over what happened centuries ago?"

Ocean subtly glared at the man, "Yes, I am. What are you going to do about it?"

"You still haven't changed one bit, have you? Still as cocky as I can remember." Ocean only stared at the man blankly, without saying anything.

"Come on, what is the cold shoulder for? I thought we were best friends before all those things happened?"

"Were we?" Ocean leaned against the wall as he watched the smile on the man's face falter.

"Swear that you didn't miss me after all these years."

"I swear I didn't miss you after all these years."

"You can't seriously hold on to that anger forever!"

"Oh, I will. It is my anger."

Marcus sighed, "Most people think you are dead,"

Ocean's blank face didn't falter at all. "Why are you here, Marcus?"

"Your brother is becoming stronger and crazier."

"So?"

"He is leading troops of monsters to kill and destroy villages."

"So?"

"What do you mean by so? You have to stop him!" Ocean chuckled as his blank eyes settled on the man he had not seen for a long time.

"What happened to the army?"

"We no longer have an army. After you left, I left too." Ocean looked at the man, who nodded his head in confirmation of what he heard.

"It happened that everyone wanted to be the next leader. It led to a big fight between them. Most of them now work for your brother, which is very bad."