REUNION 1

While Ocean was in the market, others were in the forest with the hope of finding something that could help them or lead them to Moon. Lydia walked alongside Marcus as they talked about anything and Everything about them. Of course, they were glad that nothing had changed between them after many years apart. They still wanted to continue their relationship, and if things go as planned, they would continue with their wedding plans.

Stone, Desmond and Sophia walked behind the couple as they teased and bickered when Sophia suddenly asked, "What are we even doing?"

Stone's brows pinched together, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is this. Why are we in this forest?"

Stone looked at Sophia confusedly, "We are here because we are looking for a clue."

"In this forest? We have been here for hours already, and still nothing. What is going to give us the clue? The birds? The trees? The leaves? Squirrels? Monkies?"

"What exactly is your point?" Stone's brows pinched together.

"My point is that we are wasting our time here right now."

"Okay... Do you have an Idea?"

"No, but—"

"If you no longer want to be part of the search, you can get the hell out."

"Don't use that tone on my sister, asshole." 

"Didn't you hear what she just said?"

"She was only trying to make a point. I mean, it has been a week since her disappearance. If she had been kidnapped as we claimed, why haven't we heard from the kidnappers? It just feels like we are looking for someone that never existed. A ghost."

Marcus's nose flared in anger, "That's enough. We have to —need to continue looking for her—"

Sophia licked her lips as her eyes roamed the forest, "What if she is dead?"

"Are you finally manifesting?" Stone let out a frustrated laugh, "You two have been working for the enemies, have you not? I should have known. You two bastards."

"Stone, that's enough." Marcus called out warningly, but it fell on deaf ears."

"How do you want to explain all these? They want to confuse us. How long have you guys been planning this?"

"Accuse us all you want. It won't change the fact that what we are doing now is useless." Desmond and Sophia glared at Stone.

"Anything like what?— Once again, last time I checked, nobody was forced into this. You all agreed to this on your own accord while pretending to care about Ocean and Moon."

Sophia shook her head in disagreement. "We do care about them, but these whole walking around the forest aimlessly. It doesn't make sense."

"Of course, it doesn't make sense to you. Let me make this clear to you. Even if in the end, it happens that Moon is dead, Ocean will never be with you."

"This has nothing to do with my feelings for Ocean!"

"You have feelings for Ocean?" Asked Marcus in disbelief.

Stone smirked, but it was nothing like his usual playful smile, "Yes, she does. She has from day one and probably thinks this is a good opportunity to shoot her shot."

"Why are you being such a hypocrite? Do you want us to believe you are doing all this because of your genuine love for the Moon and Ocean?"

Sophia sighed in frustration, "Desmond, that is enough."