BACK HOME 1

I will add extra notes later, I am tired!!!!!!!

see y'all tomorrow!!!!

Fifteen hours later: 

Ocean firmly sat beside Moon on the bed, watching her like a hawk, in search of any sign of life in her, but found none.

After about thirty minutes of intense staring, he turned to Sparrow who was sitting on his reading chair, graciously sipping his green tea with one of his legs crossed over the other. If not for the respect and love he has for the man, then Sparrow would have long ceased to exist.

"Why isn't she awake, yet? I have injected my blood into her like what? five times?" Ocean let out a frustrated breath

"For the hundredth time, I don't know. Give her time."

"You said nine hours, but it's been Fifteen hours already, she is supposed to be awake."

"Like I said before, let's give her more time." Sparrow let out coolly, his gaze solely focused on the cup in his hands. If Ocean didn't know any better he would have thought that Sparrow didn't care, but he knew behind those cold dark green eyes, lies a man who cares more than anything or anyone, and would never admit it for the love of his pride.

"How much longer am I going to wait? I am slowly losing it." Ocean ran his finger through his already ruffled hair.

"You know," Lydia's voice interrupted them as she walked into the room with the help of Marcus who had one hand around her waist while the other hand supported her hand that was on his shoulder. "I have seen you freeze thousands of people the same way I have seen you unfreeze them, the longest it took was an hour, but this one is taking too long, it has never happened before." Lydia finished her statement while making herself comfortable on the edge of the bed.

After a few seconds of silence, Marcus cleared his throat, grabbing everyone's attention. He opened and closed his mouth like a fish in need of water, not knowing how to start.

"Are you going to say it out loud or will I have to smash your head against the wall?" Ocean spat coldly 

"Are you sure she was still alive before you froze her?" Marcus directed his question at Sparrow who narrowed his eyes at him.

"She–they were still alive, but barely hanging. Ian very sure of that." Sparrow explained as every eyes in the room turned to him.

Marcus cleared his throat to gain their attention, again "so, I can remember reading one or two things about this freezing thing some time ago in an ancient library in-"

"Marcus, nobody cares about where, when, how and why you read the damn book, just go straight to the point." Stone interrupted Marcus with a tired look

"I second that." said Desmond, as he entered immediately after Stone.

"Whatever. Like I was saying, I read that at times people's spirits tend to wander off and never return when frozen especially when they are unfamiliar with how the freezing process works."

"That can only happen when you try to freeze a dead body's spirit-" 

Cue 

To 

A

Very

Long

Pause