AGREEMENT 2

Ocean went to the company looking for Moon and found out she had left already. From afar, Ocean watched the familiar houses with a frown as his eyes were trained on a particular structure which belonged to a twenty-something-year-old girl who had him wrapped around her finger.

The more steps he took, the more anxious he became for what was to come. He knew fully well that it could either go the right way or the wrong way. One must go. he wasn't in support of the latter. He just wished that they would have a proper discussion like the adults they were and then end it with a heartfelt, passionate kiss.

Ocean's extraordinary ears picked up the yelling and crashing sounds coming from a particular apartment, and he quickly brushed it off, but not until the voices became clear.

His anxiousness immediately turned to anger, causing him to triple his pace. The thought of someone hurting her was enough to set him off.

On reaching her house, he saw two familiar figures standing in front of her door. Stone and Desmond, looking as worried as ever.

"There you are. I have been waiting for you. Is the food for me?" Sophia, who Ocean hadn't even noticed, chimed excitedly as she approached the man who didn't even spare her a glance as all his attention was focused on what was happening in front of him.

"Moon open the door!" Stone, who hadn't noticed a confused Ocean, frantically banged on the door that wouldn't budge.

"What is going on?" Ocean asked in a very impatient tone, almost startling the two men.

"She is inside with a girl who claims to be her cousin. They were in a heated argument. The discussion isn't going well between the sisters." Stone tried to explain.

"We tried to make them discuss in an open space, but they refused and said they needed time alone-" Before Desmond could finish his part of the story, they heard another crash and an ear-piercing scream.

"My love! Please, open the door!" Ocean banged on the door but to no avail.

"Baby! Open this door, or I will break it." He waited for what he believed to be 5 minutes, but in an actual sense, was just 5 seconds

"Both of you move," Ocean commanded the two men gawking at him,

"Are you really-" Stone wanted to argue, but with one glare from Ocean, he immediately shut his mouth

"I said move!" Ocean barked at them again, and the men immediately scurried away from him.

Before Ocean could rethink his decision, one of his legs was already attacking the door. It took just about three kicks to have the door flying down.

Even though Ocean was taken aback by what he saw, he maintained a calm posture. The girl he had last seen only about an hour ago was covered in blood, but what surprised him more was that it wasn't her blood, or it probably was. He wasn't sure.

"I- I didn't- she - we - it - to -" Moon tried to explain herself, but her words weren't making sense to the listeners. Ocean ignored the trembling girl and strode towards the unmoving girl on the floor. "Jasmine?" Ocean called out softly but got no reply. He could hear her faint heartbeat.

"Stone, call the ambulance immediately."

"Um, okay." Stone, who had been more than shocked at the view, managed to move his legs as he stepped aside to do as instructed.

Ocean examined the stab on Jasmine's abdomen with a cool and critical eye. He muttered some things under his breath with clenched teeth. "They will be here in less than five minutes," Stone reported.

"Good. Report the situation to the police."

"Police? Please, don't call the police. I didn't do it-" Moon began to beg.