RELATIVES

"No." he heard the way her heart kept beating fast as if anticipating danger and this only made his frown deepen. Knowing the person isn't here for good, he decided to open the door first.

"Open this door before I set it on fire!"A girl yelled from outside as soon as his palm touched the door knob. Eager to see who the person is he jerked the door open to see a girl that should be one or two years older than Moon, dressed like a doll with a classy makeup, her hair packed in a very neat ponytail and her shoulders held high. The stranger's dull brown eyes stared back at him for a short while before it landed on Moon who only stared back at her in shock making her smile triumphantly

"Here is my favourite cheater!" The lady exclaimed dramatically

"jasmine, how did you find me?" Moon replied nervously

"What do you think? that you can run away from your sins? No darling, your sins will always come back to bite off your stupid neck. I can even see you got yourself a nice apartment to live in peace while setting other people's own on fire" Moon rubbed her hands together, not knowing what to say. Jasmine continued,

"Moon of all people why him? You could have had any man you desired I mean, you are a beautiful lady that no man would resist but no! you wanted your sister's husband! We all know Rex is wealthy and good looking-" Ocean's snort interrupted her compliment session which made the ladies look at him

"Sorry but are we talking about the same Rex I know or is there another?" He mocked with an eye roll while ignoring Moon who has been giving him a sign to keep quiet. He continued,

"when I saw you earlier I thought you had brains but now I am disappointed to see you have a fish brain. Like seriously, how can you say that ugly dude is good looking? his nose is bent like yours and his lips are too big." Jasmine raised an eye brow at him with gritted teeth while Moon on the other hand looked as if Ocean just shot an arrow through her chest. Moon internally groaned while rubbing her forehead not knowing what to do with her neighbour who keeps putting his long nose where it is not needed.

"I can see you got yourself a new play thing while your sister is getting divorced"

"They are getting divorced?!" Moon's eye widened at the information given

"Of course isn't that what you have always wanted?!"

"Jasmine you know that is not true! I made a terrible mistake-" Moon's eye watered as she tiredly sat on the couch

"I hope you have told your new guy how you shamelessly opened your filthy legs for another woman's husband, not just another woman, your sister for crying out loud!"

" swear I didn't mean for any of this to happen! I was drunk-"

"Drunk on purpose so you could get your way with HIM. You didn't mean for it to happen you say yet you ran away, changed your line so that nobody would reach you. I have always known you are an attention seeker but don't you think you went too far this time around. I know you wanted everybody to start calling and looking for you. Sweetheart, I just have one question for you, why didn't you stay to defend yourself?"

"Jasmine what were you guys expecting me to do? no one wants to hear my part of the story-"

"Because no one cares-"

"why the fuck are you here then?" Ocean who has been carefully listening to the conversation interjected

"Mr, let this be the last time you would interr-"

"shush." Ocean shut her up again and her jaws ticked "let me get this straight, you came all the way from your dwelling place to say her own part of the story doesn't matter? interesting I must say. You people must have driven the poor girl out of her mind that she had to run away. You are calling her an attention seeker when you were the one who left your house looking like a fake barbie doll to come to her house just to say her part of the story doesn't matter, who does that? you of course. Let us not forget that the man in question is not even your husband. You have poked your nose into people's business so much that it can't stand straight again. Hmmm, I strongly believe you are not married or have a serious functioning business or even a presentable relationship because all you do is wake up in the morning, dress up, carry your handbag and start moving about like a sheep without a shepherd while looking for where to poke your bent nose. Darling you are too pretty for that, I would give you advice which will help your life that seems to not have direction at this point, are you in?- with the way your mouth is hanging open I am sure you want to hear it. The advice goes like this, when you wake up in the morning, freshen up, lie down back and breathe, order food in bed and eat to the fullest, after eating, lie down back and continue breathing, in the afternoon again you order in food and eat, after eating you continue breathing, in the night too, do the same thing, make sure you breath in enough oxygen so that we can see if there is a way to revive your brain"  By the time he closed his mouth both ladies had their mouth wide open as they both stared at him.

Jasmine continued to stare at him in bewilderment. Never in both ladies lives have they seen someone talk so much in a short period of time. Jasmine who has always carried herself like a queen felt her throat run dry at the amount of insult she received in a very short period of time. How can such a handsome man talk so much? Who does he think he is? Jasmine thought to herself while still staring at Ocean who flashed her a charming smile.

When Moon finally recovered from the shock of seeing QUEEN jasmine being roasted by a man, a part of her was happy while the other part panicked, not knowing what was to come. As far as she could remember, Jasmine has never lost to anybody, not even to her best friend. Jasmine always makes sure to have an upper hand but right now, it is quite the opposite.

Jasmine cleared her throat that felt dry and Moon followed suit to do the same while Ocean still stood proud and confident with a charming smile, waiting for Jasmine's retort.

"Who do you think you are to interfere in our family affairs?" Jasmine tried to ask in a brave voice but it cracked at the end making her internally curse herself.

"I owe you no explanation but be rest assured you will be getting your answer soon"

"what does that mean?"

"what don't you understand in the word 'soon'?"

"You lack manners" she retorted

"and you lack understanding." he retorted

"You should thank your stars I am in a good mood and as for you' she turned towards Moon who has been sitting and watching her get roasted. "I can see you are enjoying the show your play thing is entertaining you with. I hope you don't open your legs for him too." Before Moon could say anything Ocean laughed dramatically

"Oh my dearest jasmine in as much I would love to continue this conversation and even go as far as to share my lovely dinner with you but as you can see, you are not just an unexpected visitor but also unwanted and in that regard, I would ask you to leave at once while we finish what we were doing before you interrupted with your bad energy" Jasmine looked at him and smirked with an evil glint in her eyes.

"I see. Hope you are ready to finish the dance you started to the end lover boy"

"The same question goes to you. Now if you don't mind...." Ocean walked towards the door and opened it for her to leave with a little bow before mouthing 'milady' to her

"Now take your skinny legs out of here"  Once again Jasmine tried to convey a message through her smirk and in return Ocean flashed her a charming one. She had barely stepped out of the door when he banged it. With a wide smile he turned to Moon who has a blank look on her beautiful face.

"You have a lovely family my love