GOOD FEELING

Moon wasn't able to get any work done in the office due the continuous fluttering in the lower part of her body that came as a result of her recalling how Ocean kissed her earlier.

FLASHBACK.

"Good morning" He greeted her with his usual beautiful grin while she just glared at him.

"I am already late for work." She deadpanned, hoping he would take the hint and leave her alone as time wasn't on her side.

"How are you doing this morning? Did you sleep well?" Ocean asked as his eyes landed on her injury free wrist and palm.

" I slept well." but I feel strange, she wanted to add, but thought better of it.

She woke up thirty minutes late which was still a surprise to her because it has never happened before. She has always been the type to stick to her alarm, but today she didn't even hear it ring.

All she can remember was going to bed after the dinner with Ocean who was stuck to her side like gum; not like she was complaining, nor did she work all night or did any strenuous work the previous day,

Not just that she woke up thirty minutes late today, her body was acting funny, blurry images kept flashing at the back of her eyes as if wanting to remind her of something.

Ocean who carefully listened to her thoughts was a little bit surprised, but he covered it up and decided to distract her as his eyes fell on her body.

"You look more beautiful today." He complimented her as his eyes roamed from her dirty bun to her six inch stilettos with the look of admiration and love. She was like a beautiful work of art that he was ready to spend his lifetime admiring.

"I always look beautiful, now move out of the way." She rolled her eyes at him

"True." He muttered under his breath and stalked closer to her with his eyes glued on hers

"What are you doing? I am running late for work."

"and that is because you overslept."

"I am glad you noticed." His hands wrapped around her waist

"Mr neighbour, this is not the right time or place for this" He smirked down at her and cupped her chin with one hand.

"When is the right time?"

"Um...after work?" He chuckled

"So you want me to save the kiss till after work?" She subconsciously nodded her head and he smiled widely at her.

"Do you know that I am a well disciplined man, my self-control is unique, but when it comes to you, it feels as if those things don't exist." When she opened her mouth to reply, he took that as an invitation to capture her lips with his.

Her mind went blank for a moment as all she could think about was how he tasted like an apple.

'ah, this man!' She dropped her bag to the ground in order to wrap her hands around his neck, bringing his face closer to hers.

Her action only fuelled his hunger as he growled into her mouth, returning the favour. After what felt like years, they broke the kiss to catch their breath.

"If only you know what I want to do to you right now"

"You pervert!" He chuckled and captured her lips in a gentle kiss.

"You make me want to go wild-" He whispered against her lips before pecking her.

"Ocean" She moaned his name into his mouth and he felt a small shiver go down his spine

"This is the first time." He blurted

"First time of what?"

"You have never called my name before, and I never knew my name could sound so erotic. Don't blame me if I impregnate here on the street-"

"Ah, you rascal." this time around she was the one to kiss him first.

"I won't forgive you if I get fired today." She whispered against his lips and he smirked.

"I want to see the person try." he whispered back.

"You sound like you own the company." She eyed him suspiciously, and he just grinned in response.

"Liar!" She gave him an accusing look, causing him to chuckle before gently sucking her lower lips.

"Please, I need to go to work..." she drawled

"I don't want you to." He pecked her lips and felt how her body shivered a little.

"Can we finish this later?" She pecked him back, trying to make him reason with her.

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise." She smiled at him and he gulped.

"You are not helping me."

"Mr neighbour, do you realize that you are pouting?"

"I am not." He playfully glared at her before tucking loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"I love you." The smile fell from her face as she stared back into his eyes. It was not the first time he has confessed his feelings, but it felt different this time around. She felt the strange words rising to her throat, but she swallowed them and settled for clearing her throat.

"Um...I need to go." He chuckled

"Calm down, love. I am only reminding you that you have the most handsome man wrapped around your small finger." He picked her bag that she had dropped earlier

"Narcissist." She playfully glared at him and he chuckled before pecking her lips.

"Don't look at other men or boys." He said in a serious tone as he opened the door for her while she just rolled her eyes to cover the blush rising to her cheeks.

"Here." He gave her the handbag

"Thanks."

"mm....leave now before I will drag you out of that car."

"Pervert" She immediately brought the car into life and drove away, leaving a laughing Ocean behind.

END OF FLASHBACK.

When Moon realized that sitting in her office wasn't helping her at all, she decided to go outside and take in some fresh air into her system as the one in her office is full of Ocean and his kisses. She decided to use the opportunity to check out the new restaurant that was like five minutes walk away from her work place.

On her way to the restaurant, she felt as if someone was following her, but every time she checked, nobody was even sparing her glance, everyone was minding their business. Not wanting to spoil her good mood, she pushed the ugly feeling out of her head, allowing the fresh air to fill her lungs and refresh her body.