FIGHT OR DIE

Ocean stiffly stood on the edge of a cliff as he overlooked the ongoing activities in the castle-like mansion that wasn't too far away from where he and his men were camping. He took in the numerous figures moving about the structure. They were too many.

He heard footsteps approaching him but did not attempt to see who it was.

"Beautiful view, isn't it?" Finley asked as he folded his arms in front of his chest while looking at the same castle-like mansion.

"Beautiful," Ocean replied without sparing him a glance.

"There are plenty of those minions down there," Finley commented again.

"I can see that." Ocean turned to Finley and sighed, "Finley, where did you sneak off to last night?"

"Sorry?" Finley looked at him in confusion.

"I saw you sneak out of the group in the middle of the night," Ocean explained calmly, not giving anything away.

"Oh, I went in search of food. I haven't fed in a while."

"Hmm, but I saw you feeding twice in the village we stopped at just yesterday." Ocean furrowed his brows as he pretended to recall something.

"Ocean, have you been stalking me?"

"Trust me, I have better things to do."

"So what is all this questioning about?" Finley snapped at him.

"Finley, Finley, Finley, How much?" Ocean stared at Finley, who returned his intense stare with a confused one.

"What are you talking about?"

"How much did Baxton pay you after snitching on us?" Finley's confused expression was replaced with a blank one.

"How did you know? So you were indeed stalking me."

"You have his scent on you."

"How do you know his scent?"

"He is still my little brother."

"And you are not his big brother. That boy wants you dead by all means."

"Fin, How much did he pay you?" Ocean repeated the question, eliciting an eye roll from Fin.

"Two thousand Silver coins," Finley mumbled under his breath, not liking where the discussion was going.

Ocean grinned, "Liar. You mean two thousand gold coins. I can smell the gold from here. Where is my cut, Fin?"

"You don't have any cut. Stop calling me Fin!"

"Yes, I do. I will call you whatever I like, FIN."

"No, you don't have any cut. It was my snitching, not yours, remember?"

"You should be grateful that I am not demanding for everything."

"Hey, you should be the one grateful to me. I am the one helping you here. You have nothing to lose. Besides, all I did was to tell him that I sighted you somewhere, and I am sure he has informants too that must have told him one or two things."

"Still, you broke the code."

"I didn't even know we had a code here." Finley defended.

"Liar. So you are not splitting the money?" Finley shook his head as a 'no' with so much determination.

"Okay, how about I tell everyone here what you did."

"Go on then, they pretty much can't do anything."

"Okay, let's see how that goes." Ocean took a step forward only to be blocked by Finley

"You son of a two-faced devil." Finley hissed at the grinning man.