ALL YOURS 1 📝

"Of course, we can leave now. Where do you want us to go?" Moon's heart sank as soon as those words left Ocean's mouth. I knew it! Moon said to herself before turning to Stone.

"That question was for you," Ocean roughly unhooked his arm from Selena's, causing her to stumble back, but he couldn't care less as his attention was on Moon, who stared at him in confusion.

"Me?" Moon pointed at herself just to be sure before glancing at the shocked Selena. "But I wasn't the one who asked," Moon continued as her eyes stayed on Selena, who was glaring at her for no reason.

"I don't see anybody else around. Stone, do you see any other person here?" Ocean and Stone pretended to look around, ignoring Selena's presence.

"Nobody at all. The coast is clear," Stone chimed with a wide grin, not sparing Selena a blink.

"Ocean, you are supposed to take me out after the match!" Selena yelled at Ocean, who dryly chuckled, finally acknowledging her.

"Selena, is it that you are blind or something? Can't you see I am with someone else?"

"I don't care! She is just a stupid bitch looking for attention while pretending to be innocent!!" Moon's mouth was wide open upon hearing the insults thrown at her. She didn't even know the lady to start with.

"Repeat those words, and I promise this minute will mark the end of your existence. Come on, say it. I am waiting." Ocean took slow steps towards Selena, and she immediately took several steps backwards to create space between them, as she wasn't sure of Ocean's motive.

"Who is she to you!" She asked instead of repeating words that could have led to her death.

"That is none of your business," Ocean said as he approached her slowly.

"Does she know what you are? She looks pretty clueless to me." Selena smirked at Ocean as his facial expression turned more livid.

Selena had caught her attention with the question, but before she could ponder on the meaning, Ocean grabbed Selena by the neck, strangling her in a life-threatening way. She recognised the look in his eyes. It was the one he had when he almost ended Jane's life.

"Who do you think you are, huh?" Ocean's grip tightened, making it hard for her to breathe.

"Bro, you are going to kill her" Stone tried to talk some sense into Ocean, but he didn't even blink his way.

"Selena, you know how much I hate people messing with me, but that is what you have chosen to do tonight, and I will make sure to put you in your fucking place, which is in a coffin, where you belong."

"I...am so-" Selena tried to squeeze out between his tight grip on her neck.

"Oh, I would be sorry for you after I am done with you. You want to tell her what I am, right? go ahead, Selena, tell her what I am." Selena squeezed out incoherent words as she tried to get Ocean's hand off her neck with her vampire strength, but it was nothing compared to his. No doubt that if she were to be human, she would have been long gone.

Stone tried to push Moon to the front line, hoping Ocean would listen once he saw her. Moon didn't know how to approach Ocean in that state as she was scared that he might pounce on her for trying to stop him.

"Mr neighbour, please let her go....please" Moon tugged at Ocean's shirt, trying to pull him away from Selena, and he immediately left Selena surprising everyone, even himself. But that didn't ease the glares he gave Selena, who dived into a fit of cough on the floor to have enough oxygen in her lungs.

"She keeps annoying me every time with her dumb ass," Ocean spoke calmly as he turned to Moon, all coldness and glares gone from his demeanour.

"It's okay. I understand," Moon spoke calmly and took a few steps away from him as if not wanting to anger him and have herself be the next in line to be strangled.