EARLY MORNING 2

Inside the room, Ocean sat on his reading table with a glass of wine while his rifle and sunglasses lay beside him, his face void of any emotions as he stared at nothing in particular. He swirled the glass of wine in his hand as if in a deep thought. When his eyes fell on the cloak that lay on his bed, a dark smile formed on his lips.

In the cool hours of the night, a man hides in the shadows when the street is littered with just a few people going about their businesses. His eyes frantically searched his surroundings, looking for anything or someone suspicious but when he saw nothing he adjusted his coat and cap in order to hide his face from the people passing by. In order not to look suspicious he put his hands inside his coat pocket while he hastened his footsteps. He turned around every now and then to check if he was being followed before he took a sharp turn into a dark isolated alley, his footsteps sharp and fast. When he walked to the end of the alley he stood and had his hands spread out to his sides as he started enchanting incoherent words but nothing happened, making him frown

"why isn't it working?" he asked himself in confusion

"probably because you are chanting nonsense" George is fast to spin around only to see who he is trying to run away from. He hasn't been himself since he heard the operation failed and so he decided what is best for him knowing the man would come after him.

"Mr Ocean what are you doing?" George tried to feign surprise at seeing Ocean

"Mr George?" Ocean did the same in a more dramatic way "what a pleasant surprise to see you after you tried to kill me." Ocean leaned against the wall with his legs crossed as he watched George struggle with his words.

"I am so sorry Mr Ocean, I didn't know what came over me that I had to act in such a malicious way"

"Drop the act George. You think I don't know that you had it all planned out the moment I employed you. I wonder what would have happened if I were to be dead, I am quite sure you would have thrown a grand party by now. I knew your intentions from day one that you sat in front of me during the interview, you were too happy that you couldn't control your wild thoughts. Do you know people I see as stupid? those who think they can mess with me or those around me, lets take your case as an instance, I am the one you are having problems with but you also wanted to kill Stone, what for? That I die doesn't mean the boy should die too. what do you think?"

"Mr Ocean I know I have committed sin against humanity and I know you won't believe me but I am happy nothing happened to you or your brother. You are happy, he is happy let's forget everything and move on"  Ocean stared at the man with an eerie smile

"Actually you are right, I will forget everything that happened after I have gotten rid of you. I can smell the evil in you, how can such a promising man like you be so unfortunate. Do you even know the history behind that company? I bet you don't but you want to build on the foundation. What a pity" Ocean ran his fingers through his hair as the soft wind blew. He watched as George's expression changed

"What do you want from me? All my life I have always craved for money and power you have. I worked day and night for people but nothing worked, I even tried opening my own company but it crashed in two weeks and when I met you, you made me the managing director, I got a taste of what it feels like to have power....I wanted more but not anymore" George smiled at him, hoping it would work.

"You are really foolish because I don't understand which part of 'I can read mind' you don't understand. Right in front of me you are already planning another assassination in case I forgive you. Let me clear you a bit, I am not leaving this place if I don't rip your dark heart apart. I know you want to go back to the other side and continue your evil deeds but if by chance I decide to go there, I don't want to deal with people like you. To cut the long story short, I am asking your permission to kill you, I didn't have dinner with my rabbit teeth neighbour because of you, please let's make it a quick one. How would you like your death, I can kill you in a grand style by sucking your blood first, drill a hole in your empty skull then I would butcher you and send your body parts round the world or do you want me make it a quick one by just shooting you, umm, one bullet should be enough for your shapeless body or no- I would do the one I love most which is crushing people's bones one by one. I think I have given you enough options to choose from, I don't normally do things this way but it is a reward for reuniting me and my old friend Zack, I really appreciate"