REVENGE 3 ✍

Ocean beamed at the duo, who looked surprised at his sudden entrance. Without giving them time to say anything, he took a spare chair from a neighbouring table with the permission of the lady in her late fifties who hadn't taken her eyes off him.

Moon couldn't help the strange feeling that crept into her when she saw how the woman's eyes followed his every move without shame. Some men were gawking at him. At that point, she wished Ocean was a little bit ugly so people wouldn't look at him like the bunch of horny women and men in the restaurant. Maybe a crooked nose or teeth would do the magic, but unfortunately, the man was just too stunning. She would also look at him like that if she were to be in their shoe or probably jumping on him already.

Ocean placed his chair beside Moon's and sat with a sigh before leaning closer to her face, for a moment, she braced herself for a kiss, but he had other plans. "Hey love, I missed you." He whispered into her ear, and then went ahead to trap her earlobe with his teeth and lips, making a sucking sound that had her squealing in disgust.

"That's what I thought," Ocean said under his breath before letting out a hearty laughter at her reaction.

As much as Moon wanted to shove her shoe down his throat for what he did, she couldn't help but enjoy the sound of his laughter. It sounded so free, manly and pure. Not knowing what else to do, she playfully glared at him without saying a word.

After Ocean's laughter subsided, he winked at her and leaned into his chair to relax before turning to a fuming Rex, who was one minute away from jumping on him. Even the dumbest person on earth would feel the tension between the men. To save them from pouncing on each other, Moon decided to distract one of them.

"What are you doing here?" Moon directed her question at Ocean. Yes, she chose him because she needed an explanation of how he found her in the restaurant.

"I didn't see you in your office when I came," Ocean explained as if it was the most obvious thing.

"So, when you didn't see me in my office, you assumed I would be here?"

"No dummy." He joked and chuckled when she glared at him.

"I asked your colleagues, who told me you went out to get lunch, and I immediately knew that you would be here because you mentioned it the last time." And I also have my tabs on you. He wanted to add but decided against it. "So, did you miss me too?" Ocean teased her, which almost made her roll her eyes at him, but she remembered they had a third wheel who believed they were together.

"Of course I did, baby. Come here," Without giving him a chance to reply, the woman pulled him closer by the arm and kissed dangerously close to his lips, making him shudder a little, which didn't go unnoticed by Moon, who wore a bossy smirk on her lips.

Ocean was taken aback by her sudden boldness until it clicked in his head that she was putting up a show for Rex who believed that they were together. Well, let's give him more show, he thought to himself before effortlessly bringing Moon's chair closer to his.

"What are you- mph!" Her words were interrupted by Ocean's soft lips firmly enclosing hers in a slow kiss that was meant to be shared in a bedroom and not in public!

Amidst the chaos in her body, she still heard the whispers in the restaurant, people talking about their PDA, but for some reason, she didn't care. If anything, it made her happy. At least they would keep their eyes to themselves knowing he belonged to her.

When they finally broke the kiss to catch their breath, her eyes she didn't remember closing fluttered open to see Ocean licking his lips like he had just eaten his favourite meal with a huge smile that reached his hooded eyes.