Escape Monster Island - Day 1

Meteors have struck the Monster Island containment complex. These meteors are producing anomalous crystal formations, trapping some monsters. The crystals have also weakened the force field barriers and there is a high probability that the monsters will try to escape the island.

////////////////////

Specialist Kenji Miku - Our lunar sensors have detected multiple objects heading directly toward Earth.

Base Commander Tagaki - Are they alien ships?

Specialist Kenji Miku - No sir, readings indicate that they're asteroids... hundreds of them.

Base Commander Tagaki - But why didn't our deep space probes pick them up before now?

Specialist Kenji Miku - That's what's so strange. They just... appeared... materialized out of nowhere.

Base Commander Tagaki - They're headed right for us. There isn't time to launch counter-measures. Send out a global alert. How long til impact?

Specialist Kenji Miku - Does that answer your question?

Base Commander Tagaki - Check on the monsters. These meteors may have damaged the force field barriers.

Specialist Kenji Miku - The island's taken several small hits but... wait a minute... something strange is happening! It looks like some kind of... crystal formations... they're growing from the impact points.

Base Commander Tagaki - My God. I've got a hunch the Vortaak are behind this. An invasion can't be far behind. Right now, we've got to keep the monsters from escaping the island.

////////////////////

(This starts in King Caesar's POV for the rest of the story.)

.

.

. . .

. . . . ?

Caesar. . .?

King Caesar. . . .?

I start to hear voices ringing from my ears. What was it...? Who are they...? Those voices...?

King Caesar. . . Wake up. . .

Wake up. . .!

Wake up King Caesar!

I open my eyes to the sound of the voices, making me get back up from my sweet sleep. This was Monster Island, our home that we live on and sleep on. I like to call it our paradise.

I look around the Monster Island, sensing that something must be wrong here...

???: King Caesar!

A voice caught my attention as I turn to the left and see Mothra, trapped in by the crystal.

Mothra: Help me! The crystal trapped me when I woke up. I can't get out of here.

King Caesar: Don't worry Mothra! I'll save you!

I run towards the crystal and notice a A Button on my left. I wonder what that means? I start to use my hands to attack, just for basic things I have to do. It's showing me some useful stuff. For a few hits, the crystal breaks off and Mothra was free.

Mothra: Thanks King Caesar! I'm free!

Mothra was teleported elsewhere from where I am. Weird...but okay. I start to walk/run over to the next one.

Anguirus: Hey Caesar! Help me out of this, too!

Sounds like Anguirus needs my help. So I head to where he was and seeing a B Button on my left, telling me to press it. I use my feet to break the crystal, completely destroying it.

Anguirus: Roar! Thanks Caesar buddy!

Anguirus was teleported somewhere in the Monster Island. I look around, seeing my two friends breaking stuff mostly destroying the rocks. I start to use my basics.

There was a sign on my left saying to pick things up. I pick up a nearby rock and carry it before I throw it. That was easy and actually pretty awesome if I say so myself.

I wonder what I'll do next. But there's no time for sightseeing, I have a mission to complete! I start to run fast, sprinting ahead past the obstacles and come across a force field barrier to some technology.

Suddenly, a crystal begins to form, destroying one of the spark buildings and bringing the force field barrier down. There are three of them I need to destroy.

I walk over to them and use my feet to stomp on the spark buildings. All three of them. Completely destroying the force field barrier from the exit. I begin to notice the fractions of these are.

One was Mutants and the other was GDF or Global Defense Force for long.

GDF was dropped by 3

Mutants were up by 3

I'm completely confused about this. Was it a good thing? Or is it a bad thing? Depending on the percentage of the fractions, it may or may not be good. Right now, they're above 30%.

I sprint my way to the exit up ahead, leaving my friends behind if they need my support and want to follow me to the exit.

COMPLETE!

I completed my first day. This was the beginning of the whole crystal invasion afterall. Even though my first day was a success, there are still others in danger including humans. I begin to head out of Monster Island and see what I need to head next.