Joining the Aliens

I was asleep, dreaming about the most incredible thing that I just have. A Title, given by a monster who gave it to me. I was really happy that I could enjoy this moment.

By the feeling of me sleeping right now, I knew I was dreaming.

???: *buzz* Awaken King Caesar, guardian of Earth, your day will soon come.

Something felt off. The soft cozy grass, the cool breeze... Everything was...gone. I begin to open my eyes, seeing that bright white color before I shut my eyes. This wasn't Monster Island at all. It was hard, smooth and...metal? This was not my home.

I open my eyes again and found myself in some kind of chamber, a metal chamber perhaps. As I got my vision clear enough, I suddenly got a glimpse of King Ghidorah grinning at me, causing me to strike at him but got pulled back.

- What...? Chains...? No, not like this... Why am I here?

King Ghidorah: Ah, King Caesar, you have been awakened at last.

I tried to break free from these chains but no luck. They were much stronger than the old ones.

King Ghidorah: Don't try and break free from those chains. We have some talking we need to go through.

I growl at him before I sit down on the metal chair which was cold from the depths of space.

King Caesar: What do you want, King Ghidorah...?

The three headed monster walk over to me, grinning more while he is towering over me.

King Ghidorah: What I want is those crystals. These crystal radiation will make me big and strong enough for me to take over. Even better, I will be invincible!

The middle head got close to me.

King Ghidorah: You want to become powerful like me, right?

King Caesar: Uh...yeah, but not that powerful...

King Ghidorah: Heh...

???: Hey! Leave King Caesar alone!

My ears pointed to the attention of Mothra, who was also trapped in these metal chains. King Ghidorah, the three headed monster turn to her with a grin.

King Ghidorah: Oh hello Mothra. I didn't see you there.

This causes me to feel a special type of me inside, burning with rage as I want to go back home. So I swing my claws at the three headed monster to scratch him.

The three headed monster was not pleased but also proud of me, wanting to turn me over to somewhat new.

King Ghidorah: Now now King Caesar, I have only know you from the start. Now if you don't cooperate, then the Vortaak will mind control you and your friends.

King Ghidorah move a step back away from me, about to walk away from me like a idiot.

King Caesar: Release my friends now!

King Ghidorah: Ahahaha! Master, unleash the mind control helmets!

I heard a beeping noise, sounding above my head. I look up and saw it. The mind control helmets above our heads, makes me growl in anger by this.

King Ghidorah must be having a blast, taunting us with his marvelous stunts.

King Ghidorah: So King Caesar... You are probably going to happen if we control you. If you refuse to do so, we will mind control you.

Megalon came by, seeing the horror in me and my friends are in right now.

Megalon: King Ghidorah, what are you doing with the King of Monsters?