Biollante

A huge new menace has appeared in Tokyo. Rescue forces are already overwhelming with evacuating the flooded city and have no resources to spare to combat this new menace.

///////////////////

I was at Tokyo, seeing some humans evacuating the flooded place. Me, I just look at them while I wait for that mysterious voice that wanted me for something. I still don't understand. Maybe it wants me to play with me or some-

???: . . .

My ears perk up by the sound of heavy breathing. Looks like I'm not the only one here after saving Titanosaurus from the Power Surge crystals.

???: . . . .

I heard it again! It was waiting for me, wanting me but what... I begin to run, but something wrap my leg to prevent me from moving. Another one wraps my other leg like I'm being trapped in my old home during 10 years. I begin to call out.

King Caesar: Who's there...? Show yourself whoever you are!

I try to be brave, keeping my guard up. More and more vines wrap around my body, trapping my arms and legs.

???: P l a y . . .

I hear the sound of a female's voice. It was very familiar in the Rumble in the Surf. Does she really want to play with me...as her food...? No no no! I don't want to be her food! Not in 10 years since I have trapped in chains!

???: D o n ' t  b e  a f r a i d , K i n g  C a e s a r . . .

Did she just remember my name...? How can she remember when I'm new here? Mysterious things are going to happen throughout this and with her. Suddenly, I feel her vines moving me as I was being lifted up and then something big was approaching. It was...Biollante! She was so big and I'm too tied up to fight her.

I look at Biollante as I tried to struggle to break free, but it's no use. I can't even escape from her. She comes close to me and sniff at me with her snout of hers. I growl a bit, moving my head away from her. She seems to be messing with me than fighting me.

I keep looking at Biollante. Then I saw her maw being open wide open. It just made my ears lower. She going to eat me like she's playing with her food. I couldn't struggle much longer. I begin to close my eyes and waited for death to come to me....(again)...

.

.

.

.

Nom!~

I feel a light nibble on the back of head and the vines loosening their grip on me. I open my eyes and see that Biollante was nomming on my head.

Biollante: Mmm~ You look yummy, but me don't eat you. Me want to be your fwend :3

King Caesar: What...?

Biollante: You know 'fwend' as in fwend :3

King Caesar: Uh...okay?

Biollante licks me and then nuzzles me some more, making me blush a bit from her nuzzling. This goes on for a while.

After a while, Biollante let me go as I was back on the ground, sighing in relief. I turn back to Biollante and then she boop my nose with her vines. Really...? Boop my nose with her vines?

Biollante: Ehehehe! Me boop nose, King Caesar fwend! :3

Why am I starting to have this feeling. That feeling...? Was it...love? No, it can't be... I love humans and my friends and my life. Why am I suddenly in love with this plant monster?

Biollante: Aww~ You blushing King Caesar fwend :3

I feel her gentleness as I keep blushing. I don't think I will ever stop blushing when I meet a friendly monster like her. She's too gentle, cute and nice when I'm around her. So that means that I'm safe. That also gave me an idea.

King Caesar: Be right back, Biollante and don't go anywhere

Biollante: Ok :3

I run over to a nearby building and pick it up with both of my hands and then carry it over to Biollante. I hand it to her so she can nom on it.

Biollante: Nom! :3

Biollante noms on the building as I let go of it, already seeing the building in Biollante's jaws. Thank God that everyone evacuated in time.

King Caesar: How was it, Biollante? Is it tasty?

Biollante: Mhm! Me like building and nom on it :3

I smile at her while I watch her eat the building before dropping it onto the flooded water. Biollante grab me and then hug me, thanking me as I hug her back.

Biollante: I love you King Caesar fwend! :3

King Caesar: Uh... I...love you too Biollante...

My ears flop down because of my blush. Biollante keeps hugging me until she lets go. It was almost dark soon and I need to get back home. I got up and walk over to the exit of Tokyo. But before I could exit, I turn my head back to Biollante who is now demolishing the city. Maybe I should just stay with her until daytime. Or should I...? Like I have a choice to make.

I head back to Biollante and told her.

King Caesar: Can I sleep with you til morning?

Biollante: Of course King Caesar, fwend! You are my favorite Kaiju that I like to cuddle with :3

The blush appears on my face again. Biollante wrap my body around in vines softly and gently, perfect for me to get comfy on. My ears begin to perk up by the sound of her humming a sweet song. It was so sweet and calming for me to get some rest.

As I slowly begin to fall into a sweet sleep, I hear Biollante's sweet words whispering from my ears. That also made me happy.

Biollante: Sweet dreams, King Caesar fwend