Ending (Earth Defenders)

The Council - We've received reports that it was one of Earth's monsters that brought down the Vortaak mothership. Our Miku may have been right about them all along. For all of the destruction they have caused over the years, we as a species owe them our continued existence. Humanity and all life on this planet are safe, once again, from the aliens.

* A picture of King Was shown on the screen.

The Council - King Caesar... was there to save us all. Some of us were wise enough to always believe in you...

////////////////////

Me, Baragon and Mothra head back home to Monster Island. The Aliens head back to their mothership. The GDF head back to Osaka. And the Mutants can either come stay at Monster Island with us or head back to Seattle or Sydney.

We all earned our rest for one day.

////////////////////

Meanwhile with the Aliens...

King Ghidorah was pacing about, mumbling to himself as one of his alien friends failed yet again, due to Megalon who's impressed of King Caesar's martial arts.

King Ghidorah: We are so close to make it what's right... I am so furious about King Caesar and his friends saving the day and all.

King Ghidorah took a look at Monster Island on the scanners, seeing that King Caesar along with his friends resting in their homes. The three headed monster growled at this.

King Ghidorah: Curse them... Once I have the upper hand in beating them, nothing can stop me! Gigan!

King Ghidorah called on Gigan as the cyborg alien Kaiju heads to him.

Gigan: Yes King Ghidorah?

King Ghidorah: I need your powers for the job. Think you can bring King Caesar and his friends to here, on the mothership?

Gigan: I don't know... I can't carry all of them by myself...

King Ghidorah: You don't have to! As long as the Vortaak has planned us on what to do with them. Soon enough...

King Ghidorah and Gigan watch the area of Monster Island as night rolls on by.

////////////////////

(What will happen next on this next one? Hope you are reading this cause I'm watching my story as I work on it.)