M.K.G.

We have managed to resuscitate and reconstruct the Alien King Ghidorah - he is now a part of our Mecha military forces. He has advanced defensive weaponry which should give him a significant edge in the fight to protect humanity.

////////////////////

Once the bright light decreases, my eyes gaze on a monster with three heads. My vision was getting dizzy from this bright light. I couldn't see a thing, but my ears won't fail me now. I seem to see some of the monster. The machinery on his body, the middle head was also in machinery as well as his wings.

My vision is coming back to me a bit. I held my hand up to my head and held it there. The three headed mecha monster walk up to me and wave it's....um...wings.

???: King Caesar...? Hello...?

I growl a bit as my vision was getting clearer.

???: Wake up King Caesar!

That metal voice made me snap out of my dizziness as I shook my head and look at the Mecha monster with three heads. I begin to question him.

King Caesar: Who are you?

???: I'm Mecha King Ghidorah, the monster from the future! Though, I would have been there but I just stay here and protect this city.

King Caesar: Interesting...

Mecha King Ghidorah: If you don't mind, King Caesar, I want to show you my greatest weaponry abilities while you show your fighting spirit in a battle.

King Caesar: Ok Mecha King Ghidorah, I'm ready. And I still got missions to do so we can make this quick.

Mecha King Ghidorah: Excellent, now get ready!

I got into my fighting stance as I stare at Mecha King Ghidorah, ready for an attack.

Mecha King Ghidorah fires his gravity beams at me. I counter it with my laser eyes as we enter a lock beam battle. The bean was heading straight at my direction, but I knock it back, hitting it right back at him. I charge up my energy and then ran into his metal body.

One of his heads bite my right shoulder, gripping on my like sharp teeth. Another one bite me too, grabbing me and preventing for me to escape.

Mecha King Ghidorah: You really think this is going to be easy, huh?

I begin to struggle out of those two heads, braving for an escape.

Mecha King Ghidorah: Now hold still...

Mecha King Ghidorah begin to use his taser to stun me completely, it also made my energy bars drop. It made me feel dizzy again due to it. I can barely see what is going on. I felt a sudden push and I knock back down on the ground, making my vision come back to me.

King Caesar: Ugh...

Mecha King Ghidorah: Are you giving up already?

King Caesar: No... I'm never giving up!

I said that with confidence and got myself back up to my feet. I have to find an energy crystal to fill up my energy bars. I run through the city and found an energy crystal. I break it and filled up my energy bars.

I then turn around and fire my laser eyes at Mecha King Ghidorah to damage him. I continue to do it and then do a tail attack on him, losing a health cell on him. Mecha King Ghidorah got up and begin to flap his wings to fly over my head and attack me with his gravity beams. I brace myself and wait for him to stop. I leap up grab his tails to pull him down on the ground. Then, I swing him around and around and let go of his tails, allowing him to crash into a set of buildings, tall ones too.

Mecha King Ghidorah got up and then flies up again and tries to hit me with his gravity beams. I pick up a building and threw it at him to stop firing his gravity beams. He crash down on the ground again. I roar at him, waiting for him to get up and attack me but instead, I hear giggling and laughter coming from the mecha monster.

I didn't have to ask him about it like I did to Megalon. It must be his own thing. Mecha King Ghidorah started to spread his metallic wings and prepares for another attack. I brace myself for this.

Mecha King Ghidorah: Just like I said... You are the King of Monsters. Keep beating me and I'll let you go.

King Caesar: Deal.

Mecha King Ghidorah started to fly up over my head and begin circling around me, aiming at me with his gravity beams. I run to the big building that I could find and hid behind it while the three headed mecha monster keeps firing his gravity beams before stopping.

I took a peak look at him. I wasn't scared of him, just checking. He wasn't here anymore. I got out of my hiding spot and look around while walking to the hill to see where he is.

King Caesar: Mecha King Ghidorah, where did y-

Suddenly, I feel his feet grabbing my shoulders as I roar in pain. Mecha King Ghidorah flaps his metal wings and carry me up off the ground. I tried to move around, but couldn't do anything to bring me down.

He then drop me, landing myself on the ground hard. I slowly pick myself up and turn my body to the three headed mecha monster. He lands his foot on my chest, pinning me down and then roars at me threatening before letting me go, taking myself damage from it.

I would stare at the three headed mecha monster and get myself up in a quick move, then I hit him with my fists while he hits me with his heads. I quickly grab him and do my beatdown on him, hitting him, damaging him.

Mecha King Ghidorah roar with pain, desperate to use his taser again, but he didn't have to. I roar at him and do my claw swipe attack, hitting him three times before tail slamming him to the metal face, knocking him down.

The battle goes on and Mecha King Ghidorah is weakend. Mecha King Ghidorah roars at me and prepares to fire his taser at me. I didn't have the time to avoid it because of its homing and then got stunned again.

I look at the three headed mecha monster, trying to get my vision into focus. I hear him coming close to me and momentarily grabbing me, preventing me from moving. I saw what he was doing. The grabby things are grabbing me by the arms and legs, sending out some shocking electrifying pain, causing me to hiss in pain. He's not done with me just yet. A big grabby thing grabs my whole body and push me back a few feet away.

(Note that Mecha King Ghidorah has a Machine Hand in Godzilla The Game in PS4, not in the Wii version of Godzilla Unleashed)

I was still holding on.

Mecha King Ghidorah: Interesting... You seem to be holding on to your life. You know that I'm not going to kill you, you know.

King Caesar: I know...

I was almost done defeating that Mecha King Ghidorah. I roar at him and charge at him, doing a claw swipe at him and he was down. I let out a victory roar, celebrating my victory against Mecha King Ghidorah.

The three headed mecha monster got up and shook my hand with his left head, thanking me for that awesome battle that we had together.

Mecha King Ghidorah: You've done well, King Caesar. You deserve to be the King of Monsters.

King Caesar: Thanks. Would Godzilla notice?

Mecha King Ghidorah: Maybe but if he's the King of Monsters, you should be King of Monsters too.

I smile at his comment.

Mecha King Ghidorah: I'm going to stay and watch over the San Francisco city some more.

King Caesar: Ok. I'll be off to destroy more crystals. See ya!

I head out of San Francisco and head to London, sensing that another crystal Power Surge growing up at the floating city.