Enter General Gyozen - Day 4

A section of the city has been ripped from the ground by a crystal-induced anti-gravity vortex. Any monsters drawn to the site will be caught up into the vortex. Requesting GDF Mecha Unit to provide rescue and police the area.

Update: Seismic readings indicate the presence of a dormant creature.

///////////////////

I was out of the cold and now back again, warm and cozy thanks to Baragon who warm me up.

King Caesar: Thanks Baragon.

Baragon: No problem King Caesar, my pal! So, what are we heading to today?

I look around while I walk. As I was walking, I begin to notice the city London being up into the sky like a vortex. Looks like the crystals have done it yet again... I turn back to Baragon and tell him.

King Caesar: You stay at Monster Island until I come back. I have to investigate what is going on with this place floating up in the sky.

Baragon: Ok King Caesar, see you later!

Baragon head back to Monster Island.

I begin to stare at the city being so...stuck in the vortex like that. I got closer to it, taking a few steps towards it. I feel like my body is being pulled into it...somehow.

I can feel it right now. The thought of being sucked into the vortex was like riding up to the city. The crystals just pulled me up there and I was right. Any monsters will be drawn into the vortex like it said on the mission. So I'll just ride up there like I'm flying. This is so interesting.

////////////////////

Base Commander Tagaki - So, gentlemen, as you can see, we are faced with a global-scale disaster. Several major cities have been infected by these giant crystals. You are all too aware of the catastrophic effect they're having on the planet. Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, severe climate shifts... they're even beginning to affect Earth's gravitational flow.

General Gyozen - Not to mention that we now have monsters running loose, Right, Commander? Their failure to contain the monsters has only worsened our predicament.

Specialist Kenji Miku - That's not fair! It was the crystal meteors. They cause the monsters to escape. There was no way we could have...

Base Commander Tagaki - Miku... Enough!

The Council - Young Lady! Admiral Gyozen, please. The escaped monsters have not yet posed a critical threat. These crystals could, however, potentially rip this entire planet apart. We must take action to stop them from spreading further... or I fear this could be the end of civilization as we know it. Solutions, people!

General Gyozen - Well, since this council seems to be out of ideas... I propose we re-commission the Atoragon. It's the largest vessel available to us. Our maser weapons have proven ineffective against the crystals. I'll use Atoragon's drill nose to shatter them from underground.

The Council - Admiral, with all due respect, it has been 10 years since you captained the Atoragon. The ship is in no condition for battle. Surely you can't be suggesting...

General Gyozen - The Atoragon is our best hope of destroying this crystal menace. No one has a better understanding of the ship's capabilities than myself. Now I will resume my command of the Atoragon... with the council's approval, of course. Look, gentlemen... there isn't time for discussion. It's time to take action. Once I have regained control of the Atoragon... It will be time to settle the score.