Friend in Need - Day 5

Another large crystal-strain has emerged- emitting an unidentified type of red radiation. Mothra has been bombarded with this radiation, driving it berserk. Destroying the crystals may cut off its newfound power at the source.

///////////////////

I made it to Monster Island. Home sweet home. Although, the red crystal seems very familiar to the blue crystal I encountered with in San Francisco.

Waisting no time, I start to break the crystals before any more of them begin to pop up. One crystal down and a quick one. I sprint run to the rocky area, seeing another red crystal. I begin to break that one too. Destroying it completely.

I keep running to the next one before Mothra in her adult form got corrupted. I stop in my tracks and stare at her in the eyes.

Corrupted Mothra: Jo....Join us.... King...Caesar...... Join us.......

King Caesar: ........

My ears begin to droop with a bit of nervous, seeing Mothra corrupted by the red crystals. She was my only friend that I love. The one who cares about me and my friends. The one who....who.....

Mothra: King Caesar.... Help.....Help me..... Destroy those.....red crystals..... I....I trust you to do it....for me.....

That voice... Mothra was using her telepathy to talk to me in my head. I begin to trust on that with all of my heart.

King Caesar: Don't worry Mothra... I will save you, no matter what!

Corrupted Mothra: .........

I run past her and saw another red crystal. I use my claws to destroy it. Mothra who is corrupted is heading towards me, attacking me. I feel her wings hitting me hard, knocking me on the ground. I begin to pick myself up, trying to keep myself determined to my doing. Saving Mothra is what I have to do.

I destroy the red crystal and head to the next one, right in the factory area or whatever the humans call it. Mothra keeps chasing me, but I don't want to hurt her.

My ears perk up as I hear the sound of three heads coming to Monster Island to take something that they want. It's King Ghidorah! Thay want the Power Surge so that they can rule Earth.

I keep focusing on Mothra and the last red crystal. She was screaming as if she was begging for me to save her. I use my claws and destroy the last red crystal, freeing Mothra from the corruption.

Mothra: I'm free at last! Thank you King Caesar!

Mothra hugs me very gently. I smiled and hug her back, then I would walk over to where King Ghidorah is. He can't be that far.

I found him.

King Ghidorah: Darn it... Curse you King Caesar and Mothra! I will be back to get those crystals!

King Ghidorah flies away from our home.

COMPLETE

I sigh in relief, seeing that my friend was ok. Mothra was following me, wanting to keep me company as I needed so often. I sit down on the ground, looking at the old small ruins right next to Baragon's home. This ruins reminds me of when I met this very first human girl that I took care of after being trapped in my old home.

Mothra: So...um... King Caesar?

I turn to Mothra.

King Caesar: Yes?

Mothra: I'm proud of you for what you did best. You have my gratitude.

Mothra starts to bow down to me like she appreciates for what I did best. That made me smile. I pet Mothra on her head for her pleasure. She let out a squeak of cuteness, making me blush a bit from her.

I look up at the sun, seeing some clouds pass by. My eyes begin to grow heavy as I lay down on the ground and begin to dose off into a peaceful sleep. Mothra stays with me, sleeping next to me as we both sleep together until the next day...