Wrath of Megaguirus

Having been awakened from hibernation by King Caesar, the enraged Megaguirus now terrorizes the levitated city.

/////////////////////

I made it to London to have myself a moment of silence for me to think things through about Godzilla 1954 and those voices in my head.

Those voices are very calming and different from the God of Destruction himself. They were...helping me to not get possessed by Godzilla 1954 but still, who are they? Are they real, alive, survived? I have so many questions in my head right now.

- I must get some meditation to figure this out...

I close my eyes as my hands are right between my body, holding it in a mediating pose, thinking.

.

.

.

.

- ...!?

My ears perk up by the sound of someone right behind me, seeding in my direction.

???: King Caesar!

I open my eyes and quickly turn around, only to be bumped into the head by Megaguirus speeding at me, knocking myself down on the ground. I lay there, waiting for a bit before getting up.

- Megaguirus, another one of my Mutant friends. Should I really-

Megaguirus: Hey King Caesar! Are you ok? Sorry that I bump into you.

I got up and dust myself off, trying to be perfect.

King Caesar: It's okay Megaguirus. I'm just thinking about something...

Megaguirus tilts her head, confused by what I meant by that.

Megaguirus: What do you mean? Is it those alien UFOs bothering you? If they mess with you, then I will use my claws to snatch them into pieces...

Megaguirus swipes her claws at one of the UFOs, destroying it. I just shook my head, not thinking about those aliens. I do care about what they're doing was wrong. I told Megaguirus about what happened back at Osaka.

King Caesar: That's not what I was saying. I was thinking about those voices calling to me and I was wondering if you could hear them.

Megaguirus' confusion just got more puzzled at my statement.

Megaguirus: Voices...in your head...?

King Caesar: Yes... I have heard of them when I hear Godzilla 1954 going to posses me, but not enough.

Megaguirus: Oh...?

King Caesar: ......

- Maybe I shouldn't told her about it.

Megaguirus turns to her back, thinking some more. I tilt my head by what she's going to do with me. Not to mention her going to do her stinger to inject my first energy bar out of me.

After Megaguirus thinking about it, she turned to me and nod her head, agreeing with me.

Megaguirus: Alright, I believe in you King Caesar. Because you're my friend.

I was surprised by her believing in my story.

- What?! Just like that and I didn't get to tell her any proof?

Megaguirus: I mean, it's pretty rare to actually hear a voice in your head. I just hear one myself, and it told me to keep dreaming big and save the world.

King Caesar: You did? That's pretty special of those voices telling you that.

Megaguirus: They are called Spirit Guardians. They watch over all fractions of monsters in saving the Earth. I've seen Destoroyah doing it without gaining the Power Surge crystals.

I hear Megaguirus talk about those Spirit Guardians, thinking about them makes me want to see them.

- So these Spirit Guardians are actually monsters who are defending humanity long ago before the crystals started growing. Maybe if they can help me unlock the secrets of what Godzilla 1954 is planning, then I can just strike him down before his possession starting to control me...

Megaguirus: Are you ok King Caesar? You're awfully quiet.

My attention suddenly gaze on the prehistoric dragonfly.

King Caesar: Sorry, I was just in my own thoughts right now. So I take it that we both can hear those Spirit Guardians in our heads?

Megaguirus: Yeah, and they look friendly too. They can help us find a way to destroy the crystals.

King Caesar: I hope so.

Megaguirus then flies over my head and hug me because I needed someone to comfort with.

Megaguirus: But hey! You can destroy the city with me. I've already demolish half of the city so far.

I got up and smiled at the prehistoric dragonfly.

King Caesar: Well let's get to it.

Megaguirus: Yay! ^^

After 6 minutes of demolishing the whole city, there was nothing left except the alien UFO and aircraft planes. I look around and was about to head back to the exit of London, where the platform that I get down from this levitated city when Megaguirus grabs my hand and gave it a love bite on it, making me blush a bit from this.

Megaguirus let go and smiles at me.

Megaguirus: For a luck you will need, King Caesar.

King Caesar: Thanks Megaguirus...

Megaguirus: No problem for my monster buddy.

I smiled and then I head over to the rocky platform with the crystal on it as it sent me down to Earth. I look up at London and then start walking over to New York City.

While doing so, I saw Baragon heading over there, so he run to me before stopping and bowing down to me.

Baragon: King Caesar, my king.

King Caesar: Hey Baragon. What's up?

Baragon: Everyone from every fraction has gathered here in New York City, now we have to get there because of the crystals.

King Caesar: Let's go!

Me and Baragon rush to New York City, seeing that the crystals have gotten our attention to this location. The finale is coming close.