Global Dispute - Day 12

Alert. Satellites have detected King Caesar heading toward the city. Other monster sightings have been reported in nearby sectors. Recommend dispatching two mecha units to defend against possible attack.

/////////////////////

We got here to Tokyo and see two mecha units guarding our way of destroying the city. It was Jet Jaguar and Moguera.

Jet Jaguar: King Caesar, you're here!

Moguera: With Baragon to cause more destruction! Should we begin our extermination on those monsters?

Jet Jaguar: Moguera, they just got here. There is a chance they may or may not destroy the city.

While they are talking to each other, I walk over to a set of tall buildings and use my claws to destroy the tall buildings while Baragon destroys the small ones. We have to ignore what the mecha unit plans are because of their "plans". Whatever they're up to, I'm ready to kick some tails right now.

My ears perk up, hearing someone coming to me and was about to fight me. I got up and do my fighting stance, ready for battle.

Jet Jaguar: I'm not going to tell you about this, but are you ready for the fight of your life, King Caesar?

King Caesar: I was born ready now that I've gotten talented with my attacks.

Jet Jaguar: Good! Baragon's fighting with Moguera so that'll give us time to fight.

My ears perk up again, hearing some kind of a voice. It was different that the military humans, but different... I look up and saw some UFO's hovering over us, aiming at me as if I'm the main character of the story. I turn to Jet Jaguar and stand there.

King Caesar: Let's just start...

Jet Jaguar: Ok, King Caesar!

I open my hand up and begin to lunge at Jet Jaguar to hit him, followed by another claw attack by lashing them out in front of me. Jet Jaguar fired his energy weapon called handclap. I don't even know what that means, but I didn't have to answer him either.

Jet Jaguar roared at me. I roar at him back and do my handstand on him, damaging and pushing him back a bit. I lunge at him and slash him with my claws. Jet Jaguar begin to kick me a bit, just a bit and then instantly turns his body around and punch me with both of his hands. Luckily, I parry against his attack to practically stun him.

I grab his hands, holding him and then punch him two times before hitting him on the chest with my feet, knocking him down. I do some handstands on him to damage his HP. Jet Jaguar use his ability to grow in size, making him much bigger then I imagined.

I back away from him and decide to cause more mayhem. I walk over to a set of small buildings and pick one of them up. I turn to him, only to get hit by Jet Jaguar's punches, dropping the building I'm holding but the building fall onto him. I chuckle at the slightest of it.

I turn my attention to Baragon and Moguera, seeing that Baragon got it all figured out about Moguera's attacks and strategies. He may have four health cells but he is still my best friend.

Back to the fight, I jump up and do a backflip on Jet Jaguar's head, kicking it with my feet before dropping on the ground. Jet Jaguar backed away from me, seeing that he was getting attacked by the UFO aliens from above our heads. I snarled at this and then ran into Jet Jaguar's chest to push him down and stomping my foot onto him.