Flight of the Atoragon - Day 18

GDF satellites have picked up the Atoragon making its way towards Osaka. All attempts to re-establish radio contact has been futile. Admiral Gyozen's true intentions are in question. He is now considered a rogue and dangerously unstable. A showdown with King Caesar is inevitable.

////////////////////

General Gyozen - Why? What has possessed you to bring that wretched crystal on board this vessel? It - It's consumed you... magnified your hatred for monsters. How many times have you led men into battle against these devil beasts... only to be disgraced by one humiliating defeat after another? You want nothing more than to destroy the monsters. Yes, destroy them all, or die to restore your honor. That is your destiny.

Military Human - Sir, we have Monster Sign in this sector.

General Gyozen - Good! Full speed ahead. All stations, prepare Atoragon for battle!

////////////////////

Alert! Alert! Boss Battle approaching!

////////////////////

I arrive at Osaka and was waiting for an important visitor that I encountered with back at London. That human... he was no any other human that disagrees with anyone who tries to stop him, has a hatred of monsters, all of us.

I sense his presence coming, snaring as I charge up my energy bars, waiting for him to come at me and would try to strike me down. That human...was a disgrace to us monsters and humans as well, due to the crystal activity it would not be easy taking him down.

- This human got corrupted by those crystals and he was going to kill me... I have to stop him...

I run over to pick up a building and wait for the Atoragon to land so I can throw it at him. Hitting him as it fired its lasers at me, hurting me. I brace myself, shielding myself from the attack as I stand there, staring at the Atoragon with my red eyes.

It flew up, now I rush off to pick up another building.

General Gyozen: Soon I will get rid of you and your kind!

I roar at that with a look of anger, keeping myself in place and wait for the Atoragon to land. I throw the building at it and charged forth, running through structures of buildings as I ignore the missiles homing at my direction. I do some handstands to damage the Atoragon, dealing the most damage I've ever did.

- This human is more tough than I thought. I have to avoid the lasers and the drill while I throw buildings.

My mind was racing while I head to pick up another building and wait.

General Gyozen: Ha ha ha!

I hear him laughing, as it was taunting me just to make me weak, but it didn't. It made me annoyed by it.

I saw that the Atoragon was behind my back, I didn't have time to react as it ram into me, making me lose a health cell while down on the ground. The pain was getting to me. It was hurting more by the minute as I try to get myself up.

???: Get up King Caesar... Stop him, finish him!

A voice rang in my ears, making me pick myself off the ground. What was that voice just now? No one was here and nobody seem to have followed me here, so now I have questions in my mind right now. I didn't have time right now while I'm facing against the Atoragon.