Invasion - Day 8

Fears of an alien re-invasion have been confirmed. The Vortaak have launched a full-scale assault on the city, vanguarded by King Caesar. In a most aggressive move, the Vortaak mothership has entered our atmosphere to provide backup support for the invasion forces. Bringing down the Vortaak mothership is of highest priority.

////////////////////

(Read cutscene at Invasion - Day 9)

////////////////////

It was time for the best day of my life, the invasion. Only this time, the Earth monsters are taking over.

I sense a presence of yet another Power Surge crystal, it was clear with lots of colors circling around it. Biollante, one of my friends has been corrupted by it, giving her some speed to move faster.

She still moves slow, but can sprint really fast. To me, she still a heart of a kind. Now I got to make a decision. Should I take the Speed Power Surge from Biollante or save her by destroying the crystals.

So far, I have three Power Surges. Fire, Electrical and Darkness. I can still serve the Vortaak and the invasion, maybe even grab some more of these crystals.

???: Made it just in time to stop this invasion!

The sound of the three heads caught my attention as my ears perk up from what it appeared to be King Ghidorah going to destroy the Power Surge crystals and taking down the Mothership.

I got to think fast, pacing around to the nearest white crystal and destroy it, wanting to save Biollante from the Corruption of the Power Surges.

With King Ghidorah and Biollante distracted, I focus on destroying the crystals, breaking them into pieces in a quickest and possible way. Wasting no time in battle with my enemies.

After a while, Biollante was free from the Power Surge crystals, roaring gently as she looks around and smiles.

COMPLETE

Thanks to my work, I head back home. Suddenly, something hit me from behind me as I fall to the ground. I turn around, then being pinned by the foot of a three headed monster, King Ghidorah, my mortal enemy.

They snarl at me as they continue to pin me from getting away.

King Ghidorah: King Caesar... I should've known you were the one taking those Power Surges.

I chuckle to myself as I feel the darkness energy within me, making me want more than just three. More. More. MORE!

King Caesar: Ahahaha! You really think I get away?

King Ghidorah tilt their heads in confusion. The middle head stares at me, growling at me as he wasn't letting me go. Then, the three headed monster release his foot off of my body as I got up.

Based on what happened, King Ghidorah was allowing me to let me head back to the Mothership.

King Ghidorah: Leave the area at once, Caesar... The sooner the mind control gets broken, the better for me to get back up there.

I snarl at the three headed monster before I get lifted up into the Mothership, looking down at them as I was now inside.

King Ghidorah head back to the Island to recover and Biollante, she lay there on the ground, resting her body as she begins to snooze off.

////////////////////

I look down at the outside world from here, watching.

???: King Caesar, are you ok?

A female voice said to me as I turn my head to Mothra and Baragon.

King Caesar: I'm fine, for now.

Baragon sits right next to me and put his hand on my shoulder, comforting me. Mothra flew to my head and nuzzle my head to make me happy.

I was already happy now that it's over. Something about these mind control things have been making me switch sides or something, still working with the Aliens.

- Why am I getting the feeling of this...thing? It's...hurting my head, but I feel fine.

I continue to ignore it and look at Earth from here, waiting for my next mission.