Frozen Terror - Day 9

The Crystal disturbance had become more prevalent - Sydney is beset by a sub-zero storm that has left it buried in ice and snow. Through powerless against the crystals, the military is braced for the appearance of any monsters that may be attracted by the crystal radiation.

Alert!: A unknown monster has been sighted, converging on King Caesar's location.

////////////////////

I made it to Sydney once again, yet another boss. But there was no sign of those crystal towers, except there was...another monster?

It was Barugon, kinda like Baragon but different.

Barugon: Ha ha ha ha!

This was a boss battle alright and he wasn't going to let me go. Barugon spat out fireballs at my direction, trying to hit me. Unlike him, I can dodge the attacks and strike at him with my pointy claws, direct hit on him.

Barugon: Wahhh!!!

Barugon cried out as he got hit. He wasn't actually going to run away, right?

Barugon: Mean monster hit me! Rawr!

Sounds like he isn't running away. He borrow underground and try to catch me. I run for it, getting away from him before he could grab me from underground. He stop and comes back up to the surface, shaking the snow off of his head before coming back up on land.

I give Barugon a surprise attack by throwing a building at him to knock him down, then I would strike at him again, damaging him.

Barugon cried out again before burrowing underground.

- Seriously, a boss is just a simple Barugon?

I was not amused, but I feel happy because I am defeating an monster boss. Barugon jumps up over my head, trying to get around me. I roar at him and fired my laser eyes at Barugon. Barugon counter it with his fire breath, knocking it back to me. I counter it back at Barugon and then knockdown at him.

- Gotcha idiot...

I swipe my claws down, hitting Barugon before he gets up, which he already did. He borrows underground and move around to the city. I chase him as I leap up and give him to high kick in mid air to knock him down. Before Barugon gets up, I grab him to keep him in place, then with a kick with my left foot, I punch him two times before kicking his chest with both of my feet, giving him a beat down.

Barugon gets up and prepares for something that no one has ever seen, something diabolical.

Barugon: And now, for my next trick, I shall make you dizzy!

I stand there, not amused but watching him.

King Caesar: And how are you going to do that?

Barugon: This!

Colors form on the back of Barugon's back, then he shoots it at me, thinking that it would made me stunned. But it didn't.

King Caesar: What...? Is that it? A rainbow?

Barugon: Are you amazed yet?

King Caesar: How about no!

I fire my laser eyes at Barugon by the face, damaging him. That crazy monster burrows back underground.

I look around, hearing the sounds of Barugon getting farther from me. Then it got louder and louder until...

I quickly dodge from Barugon's lunge attack, causing him to fall face planted on the ground. I grab his tail and start swinging him around and around before letting go, watching Barugon crash into the buildings.

I let out a roar of triumph as I glare at the Barugon who slowly getting up. I run to a building, pick it up and threw it to Barugon to finish him off.

COMPLETE!

I roar again, seeing Barugon defeated by me. I head out of Sydney to get some crystals and to make sure I didn't forget...

I have Fire, Electricity and Darkness crystals within my grasp. Now I continue heading to my next destination, hoping to grab another one or save somebody from the crystal radiation.