Invasion - Day 9

Fears of an alien re-invasion have been confirmed. The Vortaak have launched a full-scale assault on the city, vanguarded by Megalon. In a most aggressive move, the Vortaak mothership has entered our atmosphere to provide backup support for the invasion forces. Bringing down the Vortaak mothership is of highest priority.

////////////////////

Alien minion - My Queen... all repairs are complete. We are now ready to proceed.

Vortaak - Activate the cloaking shield and set a course for Earth. Fellow Vortaak, the time has come. Release our monsters! Prepare to take Earth!

////////////////////

I head to San Francisco to see what is going on and turns out, the Alien invasion has begin its invasion. And it's looks like I'm not the only one here. Megalon's here to do it again. And I mean to destroy the city. The Boss Battle has started.

I look up at the mothership while charging up my energy bars, four of them. I then watch Megalon destroying the city. Once I have 4 energy bars filled up, I sprint run over to the small building and pick it up. Megalon turned to me in surprise as I throw the building at him, making him fall to the ground.

Now's my chance! I fire my laser eyes at the mothership's weakness but... I couldn't reach. My laser eyes won't even reach due to how far it is. Godzilla did it on his first try, so why can't I seem to destroy the weak spots?

I then felt Megalon's drill hands picking me up off the ground. I shake myself off to get myself free and I did. I fell on the ground and then get myself back up. I pick up yet another building and threw it at him, falling him down. Megalon got himself back up and then smiled.

Megalon: Ehehehe! I told you that the invasion has started! Now King Caesar, attack me again! I wanna see your fighting spirit! Again.

I growl at him like I'm not going to, but I have to.

King Caesar: Seriously...

Megalon: Please...

Megalon pleaded me with those adorable bug eyes. I back away for a bit and then charge at him by striking with my claws out at him, damaging him. Megalon looks happy.

King Caesar: Why are you so happy?

Megalon: Oh King Caesar hahaha... Just hit me.

King Caesar: ......

I gritted my teeth, unsure what Megalon said about this. I walk over to pick up a building and stared at him. Megalon winks at me like 'make me proud' or 'you'll be the King of the Monsters soon'. I don't know what I'm thinking right now. I roar and throw the building at him.

Megalon gets up and again, still smiling. Now I'm getting a bit nervous of what he's doing.

King Caesar: Stop smiling Megalon!

Megalon: I can't! I love your fighting spirit! Now for the real thing and I promise I won't scare you like that ever again.

King Caesar: You promise...?

Megalon: I promise. You'll be the King of Monsters in no time.

Hearing him say that makes me feel happy inside. Not only that it makes me happy, I just want to have that title. Hopefully and I do hope that Godzilla still won't mind if I do.

King Caesar: Thanks Megalon

Megalon: Your welcome, King Caesar. Now go hard!

My ears perked up by this and then I quickly brace myself from Megalon's drill attacks. Then I go for the upper claw attack and hit him before swinging my claws out in front of him.

Megalon launched a bomb on the floor and then I hiss in pain, feeling the fire under my feet. I sprint run through the city until I came up the hill and fire my laser eyes at the weak spots again, but to no avail. I still can't reach it.

Megalon leap up and prepares to slam me down with his drills, but I avoid it and give him a kick in the shins. Ouch!

Megalon fell down and whines in pain. I watch him and the mothership above my head. I then look down at Megalon, picking himself up slowly because I kick him hard.

I do the roundabout kick and then kick him three times. Megalon was weakening already. I do some claw attacks on him multiple times until Megalon was down.

COMPLETE

I didn't get to stop the mothership, but I did defeat Megalon. I move back a bit and stand there, staring at Megalon. He gotten himself up and then smiled at me, proudly.

Megalon: I'm proud of you, King Caesar. Your fighting spirit, your victories, everything.

I pat Megalon on the head and then look at him with a smile.

Megalon: We'll meet again soon.

And so, Megalon started to fly inside the mothership and then they flew out of Earth. Another victory as I roar triumphant for my fighting spirit.

I head to the exit of San Francisco but before I could, a loud roar of the three heads of King Ghidorah begin to sound menacing.

???: So I heard... You want to become the King of Monsters...? Interesting, in fact, I've been watching your fighting spirit in you. If you don't mind me showing me what you got.

I look up and see something coming to me. It begin glowing bright, revealing a silhouette of a monster with three heads. His voice... It was a different one, more like a robotic one.

A new monster is coming...