Poison Alliance - Day 5

Destoroyah and the mutant Krystalak are terrorizing the Island complex. King Caesar, an alien, has been reported heading to Monster Island as well.

Update: The situation worsens. Mechagodzilla has been detected heading to this same location. It is impossible for us to predict how this might play out.

////////////////////

(Read cutscene from Poison Alliance - Day 16)

////////////////////

I made it back to my home sweet home, Monster Island, home to all monsters and all fractions. This place was like home to me. The small ruins next to Baragon's home and how it was set up for the humans to observe it, however they're still not even here on our island except for us monsters.

I see Destoroyah smiling with a lot of fun with her horn, swinging it around, making magic with it. Krystalak was with her, not exactly in the mood for it but he's a Mutant so he can do whatever he wants.

Destoroyah: Ehehehe! This is fun! I think I should do something fun like a lot of playtime!

Krystalak: Yes... Yes you do, Destoroyah. I'm going to the volcano area for a rock throw.

Destoroyah: Okay Krystalak fwend!

Destoroyah pat Krystalak on the head while the crystal monster express nothing but crystal hunger due to freezing capabilities. He wanders off somewhere, doesn't want to be bothered. Destoroyah, on the other hand, plays around in the open area, destroying the tall rocks and small rocks in between.

I'm going to see what Destoroyah is up to, wanting to join in on the "playtime".

King Caesar: Destoroyah?

Destoroyah turned around to face me, then with a cute smile. She ran up to me and hug me, lifting me up.

Destoroyah: Fwend! Me so glad that you are my fwend!

Destoroyah continues to hug me like a big bean would do because she's big and full of fun. She then put me down on solid ground and let me go. I was a bit shaken up that I love to do some destruction here like last time. I run to the factory area to do some fun destruction.

Destoroyah: :3

Destoroyah just watch me and continue to juggle the rocks, similar to Titanosaurus she does it with her all the time. Anyways, I begin tearing the factory apart, stomping on buildings and structures, picking things up and throw it at the tall ones. That went on for a while until a Kaiju has arrive.

It's Mechagodzilla!

Mechagodzilla: Great, now I am back and in the groove!

I can hear him from the other side of the island. He must be saving the world too, so that could mean that had to be something for them. I rush ahead, knocking down anything that is in my way, and I do mean ANYthing.

I stop and see an energy crystal, just in time for me to refill my energy bars. I look at Mechagodzilla battling against Krystalak. The crystal monster hisses at Mechagodzilla and start shooting out shards of crystals at him. I run over to Mechagodzilla and strike him with my claws, giving him damage.

Mechagodzilla have seen me before long enough.

Mechagodzilla: You again?! Ugh... Why am I have to deal with you, King Caesar?

I feel the burning desire in me, allowing myself to use the Fire Power Surge. Mechagodzilla saw this and was backing away from me and Krystalak for a bit, noticing the Fire Power Surge I got from Mecha King Ghidorah.

Mechagodzilla: I see you got a Power Surge.

I use it as a laser begins to aim at Mechagodzilla. I open my mouth and start firing, feeling somewhat hot but still great. Mechagodzilla screeches in pain by the Fire Power Surge that it had taken a lot of damage on him.

I let Krystalak go for an uppercut with his crystals on his back to knock him down. Mechagodzilla wasn't giving up easily and not even going to run away from me. He fires his energy laser at me, but luckily Krystalak fought back against laser eyes with his Ice Beam to counter it.

I watch them go face to face, waiting for them to finish their energy beam lock. It didn't take long now that Mechagodzilla got it on Krystalak. He then turns to me and fires his missiles straight at me. I took damage but it wasn't enough. I run towards Mechagodzilla, ramming head first at his chest to knock him down, then pin him down with my foot on top of him.

Mechagodzilla glares at me with nothing but failure.

Mechagodzilla: You've seen a great threat to my friends. King Ghidorah told me about it and it looks like your friends are stealing the crystals so that can build a powerful monster in all of the universe.

King Caesar: You said it. Now that I got you down, what are you going to do about it?

Krystalak: Yeah! What are you going to do about it?

Krystalak is just repeating what I said. Mechagodzilla only has an option to choose. He either give up or run away. His choice.

Mechagodzilla: Ugh... Fine, I give up! But don't celebrate your victory just yet, Caesar! This is just the beginning.

I let Mechagodzilla go, letting him fly back to where his home was. Technically, he and the rest of the Aliens don't have a home except for the Mothership, but they have to wait for the Finale to start so they can just have it back.

COMPLETE

After Mechagodzilla flew off to somewhere, I just lay down on the soft grass, feeling it once again in my home. I look at Destoroyah and Krystalak as they do something fun for each other. I watch them until the end of the day, which it's going to be a short hour for them.