Rumble in the Surf - Day 6

King Caesar... Wake up...

Wake up, buddy!

I open my eyes to see Baragon waking me up.

Baragon: Ah, King Caesar buddy. You're awake! I have some important news to tell you.

King Caesar: Go on Baragon...

I yawn as I listen to Baragon's news.

Baragon: Another Power Surge has spawned in Tokyo and one of the Mutants got corrupted. They need our help!

I got myself back up to my feet as I was ready for yet another saving from my friends that I made so far, the Mutants.

King Caesar: Let's go destroy those crystals, Baragon my pal!

Baragon: Yeah!

Before I head off, I turn to Mothra and told her.

King Caesar: We're heading to Tokyo to destroy the Power Surge crystals.

Mothra: Good luck you two!

Mothra smiled at us as we sprint run to Tokyo to rescue the Mutants from the Power Surge crystal corruption.

////////////////////

The city is under siege by a relentless storm. Multiple tsunamis have battered Tokyo, causing massive flooding. Titanosaurus, a mutant, is rampaging through the city- apparently under the influence of yet another new crystal type.

Update: Readings indicate the possible presence of another mutant in the vicinity. The combined forces of the two mutants could prove to be unstoppable.

////////////////////

General Gyozen - Clear the bridge!

Dr. Shiragami - Ah, Admiral, I see that you are nearly underway.

General Gyozen - Not quite, Doctor... how is our... project coming? Were you able to procure the items you needed?

Dr. Shiragami - Yes, Admiral. And I'm happy to report that I've just successfully isolated the radiation spectrum of the crystal sample and am almost ready to proceed with the foaming process.

General Gyozen - Foaming process? Spare me the details Shiragami. I'm not paying you to make 'bio-lattes' here. I need that bioagent, Doctor. And I need it weaponized!

Dr. Shiragami - Temper, Admiral... I've taken great risks acquiring these samples for your private research project. I must have more time.

General Gyozen - You have 24 hours, Doctor. Otherwise, you'll be explaining to the council how you came into possession of such highly-classified material.

Dr. Shiragami - Hmph... 'bio-lattes' indeed. Impatient man! Now, where was I? Excellent! Phase Two, complete. Now, finally, I will introduce the vaporized bioagent into the G-Cells to record the reaction. Yeeees! Excellent! The G-Cells are reacting as predicted. The bio-agent foam is neutralizing the cells. SUCCESS! Ha! Ha! Ha! Wait a minute... The G-Cells are fighting back! They're fusing with the bioagent. NO! This can't be. WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT HAVE I UNLEASHED!

///////////////////

Once me and Baragon made it to Tokyo, everything was flooded. The crystals must have done this, making it impossible to figure out how this have happened.