Trouble Brewing - Day 7

I was sleeping with Biollante, thinking about her and that accident freak that happen to her. She wasn't always being herself, but she loves her friends.

Wake up...

Wake up King Caesar fwend

I open my eyes, only to feel Biollante nuzzling my face. I yawn for a bit and look at her.

Biollante: Morning, my special friend :3

My ears lowered by her again and then seeing the morning sun on my eyes. Then I realized...

King Caesar: I completely forgot! I gotta go see if my friends need my help!

Biollante: Okay. Me just go to other cities and do more fun destruction.

I got up and head to the exit of Tokyo. I wave my hand to Biollante, telling her goodbye and hopefully we'll meet again. Biollante waved back while smiling with those teeth. Cute and adorable too. I head over to Seattle to see what's going on due to the crystal activity.

///////////////////

Sudden volcanic activity has engulfed the city in rivers of magma. Monsters have been detected in this sector- most likely attracted by the powerful crystal radiation. A new black crystal type is driving our instruments wild, making it difficult to determine the exact situation.

////////////////////

The Council - Ladies and gentlemen, we are currently facing the greatest threat the world has ever seen. Our planet is being torn apart by the giant 'space crystals' and the extreme meteorological transformations that have accompanied them... We have already confirmed that San Francisco is in ruins, destroyed by massive earthquakes. Sydney has become a frozen wasteland. Volcanoes have erupted in the middle of Seattle...

Dr. Shiragami - And that's not the worst of it!

The Council - Dr. Shiragami... this is a closed session. What is the meaning of this intrusion?

Specialist Kenji Miku - Dr. Shiragami? He's the world's leading experts on giant monsters.

Dr. Shiragami - If the council will allow me, I've just made a startling discovery that has a bearing on these proceedings.

The Council - Very well, Dr, proceed. And this had better be important.

Dr. Shiragami - As you already know, giant crystals have manifested in all of Earth's major cities, causing destruction on an unprecedented scale. However, I've recently discovered the emergence of a new, more powerful type of crystal... distinguishable by a bright, colorful aura of energy surging from its core... Our initial analysis has determined that these crystals did not originate from our galaxy. And more importantly, the radiation they emit is triggering some unusual reactions from the monsters. It seems to be drawing them in and in some cases, the monsters are actually attacking these crystals.

Base Commander Tagaki - Attacking them? If that is the case, Doctor, then I fail to see the cause for alarm.

Specialist Kenji Miku - Yes, Earth's Guardian monsters must know that the crystals are harming the planet. The Earth is their home and they WILL protect it by destroying them.

General Gyozen - Don't be absurd. These are mindless beasts we're talking about. The simple explanation is that they are hungry for the power that these crystals generate.