Terran Mind-Control - Day 2

New York has been one of the cities hardest hit by the crystal meteor shower - approximately half of the city is now uninhabitable. A mutant monster has entered the city in search of the power radiating from the large red crystals.

////////////////////

Specialist Kenji Miku - Sir, our satellites have picked up an unidentified Alien Monster heading toward New York. Your hunch may be right - it has to be the Vortaak.

Base Commander Tagaki - I knew it! They must be after the Power Surge Crystals. Order our Mecha units to intercept.

Specialist Kenji Miku - Yes, Sir!

Base Commander Tagaki - This could be just a prelude to a full-scale invasion. I'll alert the council.

Specialist Kenji Miku - Our monsters will defend Earth from the aliens. They won't let us down.

////////////////////

I knew the smell of Power Surges are here in this city, sensing a familiar red crystal once more. What's worse is that Mecha King Ghidorah got corrupted by the Power Surge, making him completely insane.

Corrupted Mecha King Ghidorah: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I can either destroy the Power Surge crystals or defeat Mecha King Ghidorah and gain a fire ability from him. Now that I'm an Alien, I can just snatch the crystal out of him.

But first, I sense another one, inside the crater of the asteroid. Here lies a crystal standing there. I take the opportunity to destroy it and hope to think that a new monster will show up later.

Corrupted Mecha King Ghidorah: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That laugher coming from Mecha King Ghidorah makes me laugh too, feeling the taste of crystal energy from the Mecha monster. He saw me but I didn't care for that right now since the crystal is almost gone. The crystal broke off and now I can focus on my opponent, Mecha King Ghidorah. The humans can help too as long as they keep doing their job.

Corrupted Mecha King Ghidorah: Give in! Give in! HAHAHAHA!!!

I run towards him, ramming my head against the three headed mecha monster as I did so. I swipe my claws at him to damage him more, through I would use the opportunity to get critical mass soon. I keep going, not waisting time on the destroying crystals anyhow.

Mecha King Ghidorah roars crazily as he fires some antigravity beams at me. I quickly crack myself, taking a bit of damage. I sense that another monster may be heading to this location as well. It's arriving shortly.

I give the metal monster a three foot kick at him before I use my backflip on him. I might thought that this is too easy for me. Mecha King Ghidorah was getting more crazy.

Corrupted Mecha King Ghidorah: AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dodge this!

There is no way I can dodge the taser when it head straight for me. I got stunned, energy bars a gone. Now I got to reload after I get myself back up.

The three headed mecha monster grabs me and sends out those things that I felt. The electrifying pain aching through my body as I was stuck by this. My vision came to me, seeing a machine hand grabbing my entire body before getting knocked back by the damage. I roar with a stinging pain on me, but that won't stop me.

I hear a Kaiju, it's Biollante wanting a Power Surge crystal for grabs. I can't let her take the crystal and get away with it. It's mine!

Luckily, she was far from us. Mecha King Ghidorah has been weakened, causing the three headed mecha monster to lose his power. I finally get my chance. I simply punch him a bunch of times and swing my tail at him and boom! Got a Power Surge!

COMPLETE

King Caesar: Yes! The first Power Surge is mine! All mine!

I roar with a burning desire, feeling the fire Power Surge inside me. I turn to see that Biollante was looking at me, scared about me. I don't want to fight her anyway, so I just took my leave, letting Mecha King Ghidorah recover for the next battle.