Frozen Terror - Day 3

The Crystal disturbance had become more prevalent - Sydney is beset by a sub-zero storm that has left it buried in ice and snow. Through powerless against the crystals, the military is braced for the appearance of any monsters that may be attracted by the crystal radiation.

Update: The existence of hostile "crystal towers" has been confirmed.

///////////////////

I made it to Sydney which is supposed to be hot, but the crystals made it cold. I can barely keep myself warm due to the freezing winds and the cold ice and snow.

What's this? I saw a crystal tower appear inside the city. It's firing homing missiles at my direction. I sprint my way over there and attack it with my claws. This is definitely a Boss Battle.

I keep attack when all of a sudden, I got knocked back by the shockwave of the crystal tower, completely losing my balance. But I held myself steady and attack it to be destroyed.

One crystal tower down and I'm still on a roll today. I sprint run through the small buildings to get myself through to the next one. I see the fractions once again.

Mutants were up by 3

GDF drops by 3

I saw the next crystal tower grow up, adding a laser to it. I don't want it to touch my tail cause if it did, then I would get frozen. I keep myself around the crystal tower, hitting it and bracing myself from the shockwave.

I press A and B and perform a handstand, attacking the crystal tower with a lot of damage. It was the fastest way to do it. I continuously do it over and over to take that crystal tower down, obviously taking damage from the shockwave and pushing me back. I use my claws for my advantage by destroying the crystal walls down before the ice laser comes up again. I land my hand on the crystal tower hard and the second crystal tower down.

I have a feeling that a third one is coming up, so I sprint run to the open area, stopping in my tracks. I pick up a nearby building and carry it over to the final crystal tower. I threw the building with my bare hands. I growl as I swing my claws at the crystal tower and avoiding the ice beam that almost hit my tail.

It's speeding up rapidly. I quickly run around but then the shockwave got me and I was down on the ground. I can feel the freezing winds howling in my ears. The cold, endless winter storm covering my fur. I quickly get myself back up and leap myself up in the air and land my hand hard onto the crystal tower before I do my handstand attack. After a while, I finally destroyed the final crystal tower.

COMPLETE

I let out a victory roar to please the humans who are still ok inside their buildings or maybe they evacuated the place before I got here. Either way, the crystal towers are gone for good. I was getting colder by the minute. My hands are shaking. I have to find a way out of here.

I found an exit out of Sydney, leaving the place and head to the next one.