Gyozen's Grudge - Day 10

A new "Power Surge" crystal-type has emerged in this sector. England's Prime Minister has requested a mecha unit be dispatched to investigate and contain the new crystal activity.

////////////////////

The antigravity vortex pulled me up to the floating city, London. I still don't get it. It's supposed to be on the ground instead in the sky. Now I'm just confused about this more and more.

I see these white crystals with lots of colors circling around the crystal. I notice that Moguera got corrupted by that Power Surge. I wasted no time and rush to the nearest white crystal, destroying it as usual.

This is going to be a big problem for me with Moguera wandering around the city. I did my best to not get caught while destroying the crystals.

Every time I destroy the crystals, I became stronger and more powerful. The more I destroy them, the better there is for me.

My ears perked up, hearing Moguera heading straight towards me. I quickly react and pick up a building and threw it at him, knocking him down. My focus still remains at destroying the crystals. The sounds of him powering down made me feel relieved as I destroy the next crystal.

I rush to the next one as fast as my legs can carry me, trying to get away from him. Suddenly, I hear something. Something very far, and coming close to my location. No... It can't be... I could barely focus on the crystals more than just him. Now it's a double big problem for me.

Kill him...

I hear another voice, sounding a bit Evil. I can't kill him with his machine, whatever the humans call it. I just want things to be over.

It will be... Take the crystals and then the humans won't bother you again...

Now I'm hearing things from it... Paying no attention to the Atoragon, I focus on the crystals some more and destroying them. I can feel the pain from my back, hissing with agony. The Atoragon is trying to kill me with its lasers.

I look behind my back and saw that Moguera is gonna kill me, thanks to his speed boost from the Speed Power Surge. He ran into me to knock me down.

Corrupted Moguera: Give up...and ac-accept your fa-fate...

I turn around and got up quickly and sprint run myself out of here, seeing the last crystal I need to destroy. I run as fast as I can and then do a handstand three times to destroy the last white crystal.

Moguera was free from the Power Surge crystals.

COMPLETE

I turn back to the Atoragon, roaring at it, warning it to back away.

King Caesar: Stay away from me!

The Atoragon didn't listen to my warning, instead it just about to ram at my with its drill. I keep staring at it, ready for yet another fight when suddenly, someone knocked me down. I would get up fast and then turn to Moguera who is holding his chest with his metal fists.

Moguera: Run King Caesar and don't look back!

I was surprised that he saved my life from being killed by Atoragon's drill nose.

King Caesar: Moguera, I... Thank you for saving me.

I hear the Atoragon about to come to me again.

Moguera: You're welcome. Now go!

I nod my head and rush to the exit of London. I didn't have time to look back at the mecha unit, I just keep on running and then jump off of the city, dropping straight to the ground.

I close my eyes, bracing myself for impact when... I feel some hands on my body. I open my eyes and then I realize that Mothra saved me from the fall.

King Caesar: Mothra?

Mothra: King Caesar, are you ok?

King Caesar: Yeah, I couldn't find a place to land on.

Mothra: It's sweet that the GDF placed these large landing pads for us to get to safety.

King Caesar: ...?

I look around to see some landing pads right around the floating city. I growl so embarrassed, facepalming myself on the head. Why didn't I think of that?

King Caesar: I should've used the crystals as a landing party or something that humans might call it....

Mothra: You mean like a crystal attaching to a rocky platform that takes you up to London and back down? Just like this one?

Mothra showed me the crystal attaching to the floating rocky platform, making me feel like I didn't use it in the first place.

I mumbled to myself.

King Caesar: Why me....

Mothra didn't hear me, but she hugs me to make me smile and telling me that it wasn't my fault. All the other monsters couldn't find a way off of the floating city, so they jump off.

King Caesar: Thanks Mothra. I feel so much better now.

Mothra: Your welcome King Caesar.

Mothra bowed down to me, like she did in Day 5, Friend in Need. I got up and head to where I needed to go next while Mothra follows me to help me get myself back together and reunite with Baragon at Seattle for something.