Big Trouble - Day 11

The Vortaak have apparently harnessed the powerful radiation of the crystals to mega-enhance their most fearsome monster, King Ghidorah. Our forces are powerless against this super-sized creature. This could be humanity's darkest hour.

Update: King Caesar has been sighted heading towards this location.

////////////////////

Vortaak: Your time has come, my pet. We have harnessed enough crystal radiation to begin your transformation. We will make you... INVINCIBLE. Activate the transfer streams! It's working! Magnificent! Ha ha ha ha!

////////////////////

As me and Mothra arrived at Seattle, I was starting to sweat because it was hot. I have to stay away from the rivers of magma to beat this one.

I heard the sound of a booming noise and then I look beyond the city to see three heads and when I see three heads, I know that King Ghidorah is big, huge even and stronger. It's a three vs one against King Ghidorah.

King Caesar: Come on, Mothra! Let's go kick this Alien down!

Mothra: You go, King Caesar!

I smiled at Mothra, then I crack my knuckles and pick up and building and run over to the mega-enhanced King Ghidorah. I jump up and threw the building at the three headed monster, dodging it.

I notice that Baragon was trying to beat him, but he was almost out of energy against that super-sized creature. I smash the energy crystal to get my energy bars back and leap up to get a kick at him.

One of his three heads hiss in pain and tried to grab me with his mouth. I jump on one of his heads and use my claws to scratch his neck.

King Ghidorah: Ahhh! Get off of me, you idiot!

I got off and ordered Mothra to fire her Antennae Beam at him, damaging him. King Ghidorah was getting pretty mad at us. He use his tails to knock us down. I grunted as I look up at the three headed monster, who is now staring at me and then grab my with his left head, picking me up.

I tried to puch his left head with my fists, trying to get out of his jaws. The left head continues to bite me, hurting me more than normal. Then he threw me off to the tallest building and crash down.

Mothra: King Caesar!

Baragon: You'll pay for what you done to our King!

I slowly got up, feeling myself losing conscious. I fell to my knees as I get my vision into focus again.

Mothra: King Caesar!

I look up at saw Mothra in my dizzy vision as I try to get up a bit.

Mothra: Are you alright...?

I shook my head and finally got my vision into focus again. I held my hand on my head, rubbing it.

King Caesar: This guy is tougher than we thought...

Mothra: We just need to defeat him, someho-

Baragon: HELP!!!

My ears perk up, hearing Baragon's cry for help. I got up and feel myself losing balance due to King Ghidorah knocking me into the building a few seconds ago. My balance has become steady once more and then rush ahead to King Ghidorah with Mothra following behind me.

I pick up a building and run over to King Ghidorah, calling him.

King Caesar: Hey, big guy?!

King Ghidorah turned to me and hissed at me.

King Ghidorah: What?!

King Caesar: Take this!

I threw the building at King Ghidorah to knock him down. That was Baragon's chance to ram into him while Mothra dive down at King Ghidorah, knocking him at the magma.

King Ghidorah was weakened and was already losing power to his Critical Mass. I took a shortcut to get behind King Ghidorah and do a handstand at him, knocking him down again into the magma. The magma really did the trick.

I do my handstand on King Ghidorah again, defeating him. King Ghidorah roars painfully and then collapses on the magma once more, down and out.

COMPLETE

I roar triumphantly as I look at my friends, bowing down to me gracefully.

Mothra and Baragon: All hail King Caesar!

I smiled at them and give them both a pat on their heads.

Baragon: We did good, right King Caesar?

King Caesar: We sure did

I start to sweat, feeling this head already getting to me. I wipe my forehead and gaze to the exit out of Seattle.

King Caesar: Let's go. I'm getting hot from this heat...

Mothra: Me too...

We head out of Seattle. Mothra told me that she's going to head back to Monster Island to recover while Baragon wants me to do something for him.

Baragon: Let's go to Tokyo. I bet those GDF are requesting some backup there. Maybe you can help me out, King Caesar.

King Caesar: I be happy to help out a friend like you.

Baragon: Thanks Caesar!

King Caesar: No problem, buddy.

Me and Baragon head over to Tokyo to examine about the GDF are up to.