Gaining Up - Day 17

The renegade monsters are totally beyond our ability to contain. It looks like nothing can stop them now.

////////////////////

I must been resting for so long, more like I'm meditating in my old home except the ruins I'd be in. However... something is not right. I wasn't in a warm place like Monster Island. The feeling I'm in was something cold and windy, making me shake from the howling winds. With that, I open my eyes, finding myself in Sydney, frozen forever in an endless snowstorm.

I got up, rubbing my hands together to keep them from getting frostbite. Looking around as I start walking to find any monsters here and questioning them about who or what has drag me here to a place like this.

- I got to find them.

My mind said, trying to search for some monsters nearby. There, I see a fin, a tail, perhaps a monster is here. I call out to the monster.

King Caesar: H-Hello...?

The monster jumps out to surprise me with a happy smile on her face. It was definitely Titanosaurus.

Titanosaurus: Surprise!

I was confused by the way Titanosaurus was surprising me, but it was worth it.

King Caesar: Uh... What is the surprise?

Titanosaurus does a cute backflip and lands on the ground with her feet.

Titanosaurus: We are going to play a fun game. Aren't you happy that I brought you along, Caesar?

My questions reach to new heights.

King Caesar: Fun...game...?

Titanosaurus: Yesss...and I brought a friend along.

Just before I begin to ask, something just inject me on the back, taking my single energy bar out of me. It made me sick, but it was going away now that I felt it coming. I turn around and saw Megaguirus, hovering over the icy ground.

Megaguirus: Hello King Caesar! Titanosaurus told me all about you.

King Caesar: She did?

Titanosaurus: Yes, and now you're my friend!

Titanosaurus hugged me with cuteness, just like Biollante did with me. I'm so happy having more friends with the Mutants as much as possible.

- Two Mutants are friends with me in a row. I am so good at making them my friends.

I hug Titanosaurus back as I gently feel her scales on her back. I then let go of her and just look at the frozen wasteland of Sydney. I begin to question what Titanosaurus is going to do, but now she's gone...again.

King Caesar: ...?! Titanosaurus, where are you?

Megaguirus: She'll be back right about no-

Titanosaurus pop up from the building and surprise the both of us. It made Megaguirus screech like a creepy high pitched person who can do that.

Titanosaurus: Surprise! Now we can play game!

Megaguirus came to Titanosaurus and just hovers over head and finding some structures to demolish. Titanosaurus did the same with her. I, on the other hand, am not sure what to do. I can either watch them destroy the city and see them fight, or I can just destroy the city since the humans have evacuate to a safe location, somewhere.

- ........This is so hard. Mutants are destroying the city and I have been doing that for days now. Should I even just watch?

Titanosaurus: Hey Caesar, come play with us!

My thoughts snapped by the call of my friend Titanosaurus waving to me inside the city. I just give a shugging suggestion and got up before looking down at the military humans.

- I guess it wouldn't hurt if I do some destruction. Maybe even just a bit. No, you have a choice Caesar. You decide on whether you do it or not.

I head over to the tallest building and destroy it with my claws, seeing that the Mutant fraction is already on 100%. Aliens and GDF fractions are at 0%, and Earth Defenders are at 100% as well as the Mutants are.

It just made me feel good without that guy that posses me in Tokyo. I shouldn't have to worry now that I made a good choice befriending the Mutants.

It's been 1 minute and 30 seconds since we demolish the city. I walk over small buildings, pick up medium ones and throwing them in random directions. I also notice that Mutants fight each other to compete to see who's strongest. I'm the strongest with my friends around. I just watch them from my distance, not going to fight them because that's my choice.

2 minutes passed and I survive by doing my own thing and I won.

COMPLETE

Titanosaurus and Megaguirus stop fighting and then rush towards me and possibly hugging me with cuteness.

Titanosaurus: I love you, Caesar friend!

Megaguirus: Me too! We had a great time destroying the city together.

I just hug the two of them, smiling by their own power and fighting.

King Caesar: I wish we can do this more, but I got to go to my next destination.

Titanosaurus: Don't worry Caesar, we can play more of fun things together right?

Megaguirus: Right you are

The two Mutants let go of me and I head out of Sydney, forgetting that I was still not getting frostbite after doing this. Now I want to do it again sometime.

From my own hearing, I can tell and feel what was about to go wrong. My ears perk up, hearing a familiar noise that was from London. I growl at this feeling. Somewhere at Osaka is where I need to go.