Winning the Title

It was morning and some of the monsters were waking up. Me, I was still asleep because of a long day destroying the crystals and beating my rival, Dagahra and Spacegodzilla.

???: Hey King Caesar?

I hear a voice as I open my eyes, seeing the first King of the Monsters right in front of me. I would get up and look at him, rubbing my eyes.

Godzilla: You got a sec?

King Caesar: Sure... What is it?

Godzilla: I heard about the friends talking about you being the King of the Monsters, is that true?

King Caesar: Yes, it is true. I was hoping for it because you are the King of the Monsters. So I want to be one just like you.

Godzilla smiled at me like he was giving that kind of title to someone, but he earned it. Maybe he could make my wish come true. That's when Godzilla grab my hand and take me to a place.

King Caesar: Where are we going?

I asked Godzilla, not knowing where we going.

Godzilla: We're heading to somewhere that I like to test my opponents with.

After a long walking distance from Monster Island, we made it to Tokyo, yet the city is still flooded due to the crystal activity. The King of the Monsters let go of my hand and walk over, then turn around to face me from a distance.

Godzilla: You remember this right King Caesar?

King Caesar: Yes, that's Tokyo.

Godzilla: That is correct. Tokyo is one of the places I fought against enemies like King Ghidorah, an enemy of mine.

Godzilla told me about the events happening in the past until it was time to fight.

Godzilla: The time has come. King Caesar, if you may choose to become the King of the Monster, you will have to beat me. If you win, then I will give you a title called "King of Monsters". I shall be calling you the second "King of Monsters" because I'm the first one.

I understand what he meant by that. I check for any military units to make sure, turns out they aren't here to ruin our battle.

Godzilla: You ready King Caesar?

I got to my fighting stance by raising one of my hands up, ready for battle.

King Caesar: I'm ready Godzilla.

Godzilla: Good.

Godzilla would launch a fireball from his mouth, aiming at me. I brace myself to take short damage. He comes close and swings his tail at me, trying to knock me down but I'm still standing.

I charge forth, punching and kicking Godzilla a bunch of times and give him a uppercut on him to make him fall.

////////////////////

Meanwhile with the Aliens...

King Ghidorah was watching Godzilla and King Caesar fight in the flooded place of Tokyo. His fighting spirit reminded the three headed monster of something. Something much better for him.

King Ghidorah: He doesn't seem to be useless to his friends and kind to everyone around him. His fighting spirit...is what I needed.

The three headed monster saw King Caesar winning against the King of Monsters Godzilla, striking him with everything he got. King Caesar struck Godzilla with punch after punch, hitting him rapidly before kicking his chest to make him fall.

//////////////////////

(Back to King Caesar)

They battle rages on as we battle it out to win the Title. I wanted that as granted, going for a lunge claw strike, I have given my advantage to do it once again, only being parry by Godzilla.

I move back away from him, trying to get another advantage of him to get himself off guard. Suddenly, an idea just pop up in my head, making me have the bright idea of doing so. I do a handstand on him multiple times, never got tired of it.

Godzilla has been weakened as he got up and launch another fireball or two at my direction. I brace for impact, taking a bit of damage from them. I look around and quickly pick up a building and threw it at Godzilla, knocking him down. I strike him with by swinging my fist down on Godzilla, defeating him and then roar triumphantly at my victory against the King of the Monsters.

I pick Godzilla up and smiled at him. Godzilla did the same, he was proud of me.

Godzilla: Well done King Caesar. You show your worthy of defeating me and now, I will give you the Title.

Godzilla use his hand as a sword to touch the edges of my shoulders, giving me the Title that I wanted, a "King of Monsters" Title for my honor.

Godzilla: From where you stand, you have become the King of Monsters. Enjoy it King Caesar, you've earned it.

I smiled more, feeling the energy within me just boom, got a Title. Godzilla head back to the ocean and swim underwater. I, King Caesar, head back home to Monster Island to tell my friends the good news.

- I got the "King of Monsters" Title. This is so great. I can't wait to tell them the good news, best not cause any destruction while making my way back home.

////////////////////

King Ghidorah: Yes... You will be perfect for our mission. Gigan, Orga and Mechagodzilla, the time has come! Set a course for Monster Island! Prepare for our upcoming Invasion!

The Vortaak mothership is set to heading to Monster Island, ready to pick up what was rightfully ours.

///////////////////

I made it home as the sun was setting over the horizon. I walk over to Baragon and Mothra and told them the good news.

King Caesar: Baragon, Mothra, I have some exciting news.

Baragon: Please tell me you got the Title?

King Caesar: I did. Godzilla gave the Title as "King of Monsters"

Mothra: That's great King Caesar! I am so proud of you!

Baragon: Me too!

Baragon and Mothra bow down to me as they were to support me.

Baragon and Mothra: All hail King Caesar!

I smile at the two.

- Feels so good to be a King and the King of Monsters. Hopefully things will turn out good in me and my fellow friends when I need them.

We all head back to our homes, sleeping in the night. I look around one more time before I dose off to sleep, dreaming about the good times with my friends and the Mutants as well.

//////////////////

The Vortaak mothership had eventually made it into the atmosphere, reaching to Monster Island. The Aliens have been following King Caesar to his home, wanting to bring him and his friends to King Ghidorah as he wants him for something.

They've gotten the guardian monsters and took them inside the mothership where they will be stored into their containment chambers.