Clandestine Incursion - Day 1

Osaka has been enveloped by a cloud of deadly gasses - making it impossible to get a clear fix on happenings within the city. It is possible that there may be monster activity within the smog, but we are currently unable to investigate, as all available Mecha units are already dispatched.

Update: King Caesar will be doing the Alien route. The Aliens and Earth Defenders are now swapped.

////////////////////

The Vortaak - At last, my pets, the redemption of the Vortaak is at hand... We have risen from the ashes of defeat to reclaim what is rightfully ours; we've come to deliver Earth from the plague of humanity. Our forces are stronger, better-equipped; our resolution is deeper than our foes'. Soon, we will reclaim our rightful prize. The pathetic humans and their mutated monstrosities are no match for the deliciously destructive surprise we have in store for them. Soon all will kneel before the terrible wrath of the Vortaak. All units prepare for full scale assault; initiate on my mark!

Alien Minion - My Queen, we're picking up an anomalous disturbance - aft quadrant!

The Vortaak - An ASTEROID? Evasive action, you fools! Full shields!

The asteroid hit the mothership before they can even activate the shields.

The Vortaak - Arrggg! Will someone please give me a damage report!

Alien Minion - My Queen, we've sustained damage to our #3 repulsor. Massive radiation from the asteroid has disabled our cloaking capabilities.

The Vortaak - This can't be happening! We'll have to abort our attack! All battle units stand down while we make repairs. It is curious that such a force would make itself known now, on the eve of our historic victory. Perhaps someone - or something - has their eye on my prize.

////////////////////

The start of an Alien story has started.

I was awakened at Osaka after the Aliens did to me and my friends, still have control on us but now we serve the Vortaak.

Baragon was with me, sniffing on the ground and destroy the city as much as possible. I do it with him because I can.

My ears perk up, hearing Megalon's voice, having the feeling that I will get some beating from that guy. I run towards him behind the building, knocking the building onto Megalon who is shaken scared.

Megalon: King Caesar, please don't hurt me...

I didn't respond to him. All I do is grab Megalon's drill hands and started punching the heck out of him before I kick his chest with both of my feet, knocking him down. Megalon got up and tries to think of another strategy by digging underground and head straight for me, but none of the less, my friend Baragon got him and pull him up out of the ground, holding Megalon's drill hands.

Baragon: I got him! Give him a what for, King Caesar!

King Caesar: Right.

I run towards Megalon, ramming at his chest. I continue to do it again and again and again until the bug monster was stunned. I give him a uppercut punch in the face and he was down.

COMPLETE

I roar at the sky, taunting my opponent as I keep on a lookout for the crystals. I sense some crystal energy coming from somewhat unknown. For what I know is that crystals gave them power, so I head over to the next city, feeling a familiar monster coming here.

Baragon head back to the Mothership for some rest.