Enter General Gyozen - Day 3

A section of the city has been ripped from the ground by a crystal-induced anti-gravity vortex. Any monsters drawn to the site will be caught up into the vortex. Requesting GDF Mecha Unit to provide rescue and police the area.

////////////////////

(Read cutscene at Enter General Gyozen - Day 4)

////////////////////

Thanks to the antigravity vortex, I was brought up to London, sensing that King Ghidorah was here and all. That three headed monster wanting to ruin everything from us. He seems to be destroying the crystals to save Earth. Ha! Like that isn't going to happen when we take over the planet.

Good thing I have my Fire Power Surge on me. I walk over to King Ghidorah, grinning with revenge. The three headed monster knows that I was coming here, so he turned to me.

King Ghidorah: Why hello King Caesar

King Caesar: Hello King Ghidorah, my mortal enemy...

My eyes glow with a appetite of crystals. Now I see how powerful they are. One of King Ghidorah's heads started shaking with a scary fright about me. While the other one, not as scared as him, just confident in believing himself.

King Ghidorah: Now now King Caesar, that affect really work out. Why don't we just grab the crystals and rule Earth together?

I keep my head up, grinning at my enemy until I swipe my claws at him, hurting him.

King Ghidorah: So I see that you saw me destroying the crystals... I'm still saving Earth, you know?

King Caesar: How about I defeat you and your little fiends and watch us take over Earth...

I got close to him, ready to strike at him once more. Then a rush of pain came to me before I was getting hit by those antigravity beams. King Ghidorah was fighting back. He jump up, flying over my head and try to destroy any crystals in the process.

- I won't allow you to save this world!

I leap up, grabbing King Ghidorah's tails with my bare hands as I try to pull him down. Thankfully I got him down enough for me to strike at him with my sharp claws.

King Ghidorah: Agh!

King Ghidorah roars in pain as I continue to do it with some strategies to help me finish him. I stuck King Ghidorah with blow after blow and so on, beating the crap out of him, just like I did with Megalon.

Another Kaiju has arrived. This time, it's Moguera! He was walking or rolling elsewhere through the city. King Ghidorah was weakened now that I got him. King Ghidorah let out a fearsome roar and then fire his antigravity beams at me, taking that much damage on me. Least I wasn't backing down or what not.

- Pathetic, isn't it not? You're weakened so now I'm ending you.

With a strike of my claws, I lunge at King Ghidorah, grabbing his heads and then punch him in the face multiple times before I give him the ole kick in the shins. Finally, King Ghidorah is down.

- Perfect. Now to focus on Moguera.

I still have plenty of time left to spare and furthermore, the crystals energy from them, making me stronger and powerful than ever. I pick up a building and threw it at Moguera, knocking him down.

The fight went on a little crazy for a while as we fight to the death, no violence necessary. I lunge forth, swiping my claws at my opponent, trying to do my strategy again on him. Moguera just keeps hitting me randomly with his fists, which I don't care.

I begin to feel my body glow red with a burning desire, not Critical Mass. I roar as I use my Fire Power Surge, making me feel powerful. I did it again and then I fire the red laser from my mouth, taking Moguera some serious damage as I aim at him.

After a few minutes, I strike Moguera down with my claws, knocking him down on the ground. Moguera has gone down.

COMPLETE

I let out a roar of triumph, letting the others know that the invasion will be coming soon. I look around before I start to leave the London area, heading to the next area while I search for those crystals.