Trouble Brewing - Day 6

Sudden volcanic activity has engulfed the city in rivers of magma. Monsters have been detected in this sector - most likely attracted by the powerful crystal radiation. A new yellow crystal type is driving our instruments wild, making it difficult to determine the exact situation.

////////////////////

(Read cutscene at Trouble Brewing - Day 7)

////////////////////

I made it to Seattle, the hot flowing city of magma and lava all around the place. It looks like I'm not the only one here. King Ghidorah got corrupted by a Electric Power Surge, making him charge up energy faster. Oh, and Mechagodzilla is here, wanting to save King Ghidorah from the Electric Power Surge crystals.

I didn't have to fight him now that I'm focusing on King Ghidorah, this could be easy for me to grab it from him. I charge up my energy and then rush ahead to him, not before I pick up a building and throw it at him to get his attention.

I pick another building up again and throw it at King Ghidorah, and then again. He was standing on lava and I just got three strong hits in a row because of my building throwing. I leap over the three headed monster, not wanting to touch the burning lava with my feet cause if I did, I would take damage too.

King Ghidorah is distracted by destroying buildings. I fire my laser eyes at him, taking him damage from me and the lava. I leap up and then give him a backflip at him before heading back to where I'm going. I continue to fire my laser eyes at King Ghidorah.

- Too easy.

King Ghidorah fire his antigravity beams, locking both of our energy beams at the same time. It's heading at King Ghidorah, and then at me, and then at King Ghidorah, and then at me again. It was going faster as we knock back the beam lock was really heating things up. After a few seconds, both of our beams hit King Ghidorah, making me win the lock beam battle.

I roar at him, taunting at my opponent because I got him fair and square. Just before King Ghidorah could get up, I use my Fire Power Surge and then blast a burning pain from my mouth, defeating King Ghidorah as I got my second Power Surge. The Electric Power Surge was mine.

COMPLETE

King Caesar: The Electric Power Surge is mine!

I can feel the electricity flowing inside me, filling me with passion. I look behind my back at Mechagodzilla who is now eyeing me from the city. I took the Power Surge from King Ghidorah and left the area, moving on to the next one with another Power Surge withing London above the levitating city.