Gaining Up - Day 19

The renegade monsters are totally beyond our ability to contain. It looks like nothing can stop them now.

////////////////////

I head to Seattle, feeling the hot, humid heat getting to me from where I'm going at. I made it at last, near the tall cities at the road ahead of me. I look around, seeing rivers of magma and lava coming from the volcano.

Although, I wasn't the only one here so that got my attention. I look around, only feeling a light bite on my leg, nomming me. I look and then notice.

- Biollante, my plant friend of mine.

I look at the vine that lead to the big plant monster, Biollante grabbing my legs and my arms, pulling me to her. I look up at her while my ears lower, blushing by the sight of her.

- Just stay calm Caesar... It's just Biollante being your "fwend". She still looks nice and gentle with me.

Biollante: King Caesar fwend! Me miss you!

I gently hug the giant plant monster while being chomped by her vines.

King Caesar: I miss you too, Biollante.

???: Hey, don't leave me hanging!

A barking voice caught out attention, my ears would already perk up and listen to their stomping. It wasn't that threatening that they can be aggressive. A Kaiju monster with crystals on his chin, back and tail showed up, revealing a creature from what appears to be formed by the crystals.

???: I see you lovebirds are getting along. Sweet... just sweet.

The crystal Kaiju growl at us both, showing a sign of anger in him, but he doesn't look angry. He was just watching. I let go of Biollante and ask the crystal Kaiju his name.

King Caesar: What's your name?

Krystalak: I'm Krystalak, and as you already notice the crystals on my back. I carry a lot of crystal power inside me.

I took a look at Krystalak's crystals, seeing the glowing purple energy radiating from it. It was gaining some crystal energy from all over Earth. Krystalak look at me and just walk away.

Krystalak: I'll just let you two lovebirds get along with your "playfulness" as to what you called it.

He look at Biollante, squeaking with cuteness as she's holding my entire body. Then she opens her maw up and noms on my head affectionately, loving me while doing so. I didn't even have to move, just playing with my big plant monster as I have fun with her.

A minute has passed as Biollante let go of me, freeing me but I can't leave without a nice comforting hug for my big plant monster friend. Biollante hugs me back with her vines, gentle carefulness.

Krystalak: Are you guys done yet...?

My ears perk up, turning around to face Krystalak who is now bored watching us do our thing.

Biollante: We're done, Krystalak fwend :3

Krystalak: I'm not your friend! But I am your buddy, so why do I care.

Krystalak barks at Biollante as he cross his arms, standing there and still watching us. Suddenly, a vine from Biollante just boop my nose as I yelp by that, holding my nose with both of my hands, looking back at Biollante blushing.

Biollante: Ehehehe! :3

Biollante blushes as she squeaks with so much cuteness. I know that I adore her that much that I love Biollante and Titanosaurus so much.

Another minute has passed as I finally survive against this heat. Good thing I didn't faint, thanks to Krystalak's help with his cooling crystals to cool me down like a wind. It was time for me to go to my final almost destination. I wave my hand to my Mutant friends and smiled.

King Caesar: Bye Biollante and Krystalak!

Biollante: Bye King Caesar fwend! :3

Krystalak: Stay cool out there, alright?

I then head outside of Seattle and head to London to see if a new monster has woken up and I bet I know who it is.