Gyozen's Grudge - Day 7

A new "Power Surge" crystal-type has emerged in this sector. England's Prime Minister has requested a mecha unit be dispatched to investigate and contain the new crystal activity.

////////////////////

Another day, another Power Surge crystal, giving me some effect that made me grow stronger. That Darkness Power Surge has given Moguera a power to block any energy attacks that hits him, not taking damage from it but also from those military humans.

- These crystals are getting stronger...

I sense them, feeling the darkness energy flowing in me. It made me loose my mind when I gain more crystals from the monsters.

- I must get another Power Surge.

I start to rush to Moguera while he's constantly distracted, he might see me coming but I don't care about that. I care about the Power Surges.

I notice that the humans are trying to save Moguera from the Power Surge crystals, but he's not taking any damage because of the Darkness. I leap over structures of buildings, clashing at Moguera with my hands as I claw through his metal body, biting it and knocking him over.

Moguera did not respond. All he does was attacking me and try to defeat me with his new found Power Surge. I act fast, grabbing a building and throw it at my opponent, then I would use my Electric Power Surge.

As I begin to feel its static through my body, I charge my energy much quicker while striking him down with my claws to make him fall. I didn't really have to use it, but I must. I use my Electric Power Surge to stun Moguera, draining his energy, causing a lot of electricity to get him down and out.

I swing my fist up to get Moguera down before using my next Power Surge, the Fire Power Surge.

Moguera fired rockets that go straightforward and pulling them back with lots of force. I react fast as I leap over Moguera's head, landing behind him and giving him a good ole kick on his metal body.

The burning passion is burning within me once more, gaining the impact of physical damage. Moguera has been weakened now that he's almost done.

I also notice the sound of the Atoragon approaching the city, so I'm screwed but not too screwed. I use my Fire Power Surge and aim the red beam at Moguera to damage him a lot, and finally the Darkness Power Surge is in my hands.

COMPLETE

King Caesar: Yes! Darkness within my power!

I laugh hearty as I feel the darkness energy flowing through my body, giving me the advantage against energy attacks and military attacks, and mostly the Atoragon. I exit the area as I make my getaway, heading back to the Mothership as I did so.