Topsy-Turvy - Day 14

Mutant monsters are gaining strength from the crystals and are running rampant. Biollante is menacing London, with another monster on the way.

////////////////////

Me and Biollante made it to London. She put me down and runs off to nom on some buildings or whatever.

Biollante: Come destroy the city with me, King Caesar fwend! :3

King Caesar: I don't know. All this destruction is...well...

I forgot to say it, but it was fun doing it. Should I even do it?

King Caesar: Do I really have to, Biollante?

Biollante: You make me happy by demolish city. Guarding city is boring. You play with me, then we have fun.

King Caesar: I'm not sure Bioll-

Suddenly, things just came fast as Biollante grab my hand and pulled me to her. I look up at her, seeing her pleading eyes.

King Caesar: Uhh....

Biollante: Please??? :3

King Caesar: ...

My face was pink from Biollante's cuteness. And I continue to do it. Why am I doing it?

Biollante: Just destroy the city like you did with me in Tokyo. See?

Biollante grab the building and put it in her mouth, holding it. Then she turned to me and wiggle her vines around her for fun.

Biollante: Me got building! Yay! :3 Now me throw building over there

Biollante throw the building at the small buildings, demolishing them. I still don't know. Maybe I should- Wait... I can't leave her. She loves me as much as I love her, like Mothra. I sigh, couldn't think of what else to do.

???: Caesar?

I turn around and notice that Titanosaurus is here.

Titanosaurus: King Caesar! You're here! Yes sire!

King Caesar: Hey Titanosaurus. What are you doing here?

Titanosaurus: I'm going to have some fun by destroying the city. Wanna join, Caesar? It's fun.

I think for a bit and then shook my head as an answer.

King Caesar: No thanks. I'm going to take a break from destruction. Also, my head hurts.

Titanosaurus: What happened, Caesar buddy?

King Caesar: I wouldn't actually tell you. It's...not good.

Titanosaurus pat me on the shoulder gently and smiled.

Titanosaurus: That's ok Caesar. You always be our friend.

King Caesar: Thanks Titanosaurus

Titanosaurus: Your welcome!

Titanosaurus walks off to the other side of the city and began destroying it. Meanwhile, I was sitting there on the ground, watching the Mutants doing their rampage.

COMPLETE

I let out a victory roar, completing the quest. I got up and use the crystal to take me back on the ground of Earth, leaving the floating city of London and heading back home to Monster Island to get some sleep.

Meanwhile with the Mutants...

Biollante: Is King Caesar fwend going to be okay?

Titanosaurus: I'm pretty hope that he's alright. He just need time from the destruction.

Biollante: Okay... Will I ever see him again?

Titanosaurus: I will hold on to that promise, Biollante. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's destroy the city together!

Biollante: Yay! Mutant Month!

Titanosaurus: Mutant Month!

Biollante and Titanosaurus started to do the mutant dance which is similar to the spooky dance, but with monsters doing it. Then they continue to demolish the city of London.