4 •

*time skip to the next day bc ur girl is lazy 💀👌*

Dustin: "wake up y/n!" He whisper yelled shaking me awake.

Y/n: "ughhhh" I groaned annoyed waking up. "What Dustin." I propped myself up on my elbows looking at him tired.

Dustin: "we have a problem..." his face said it all. He looked rushed, scared, he looked like he was running a marathon.

Y/n: "what..?" I said concerned and adjusting my posture so I was sitting up straight.

Dustin: he gave me a worried look.

Y/n: "Dustin...?" I said.

Dustin: "come with me right now." He said grabbing my arm.

I rushed out with Dustin in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I'm just trying to enjoy my break what could possibly be so bad. I slid on my black crocs. (Don't you dare make fun of the crocs. You need a quick pair of shoes to put on.)

I ran out of the house and me and Dustin hopped in the car.

Dustin: "Come on. Come on. Come. On. COME ON FOR-"

Y/n: "jeez calm your tits Dustin I'm trying to start the car!" I said in a stern voice shaking my head.

Dustin sighed and nodded apologeticly and I smiled. We drove to this random place I've never even seen before and it looked rly creepy tbh. We walked in and nothing but silence filled the place.

Dustin: "Eddie?" He called out.

Eddie...? Wtf... why is he here. What are we doing here? Suddenly eddie appeared from a doorway and i jolted a little. I wasn't expecting it ok!

Eddie: "where the hell have you been! It's been hours!" He whisper yelled.

Dustin: "look man I'm sorry! I'm doing my best here!"

The two kept talking about better use of time and I had enough of it. I'm sitting here clueless and I'm not a patient person.

Y/n: "ok you guys what the hell is going on?" I said frustrated at my lack of knowledge.

The boys stopped talking and looked at me. Eddie sighed and looked down nervous.

Eddie: "you wouldn't believe me." He shook his head looking down.

Y/n: "you'd be surprised at what I would believe..." I said referring to everything that happened with el and demogorgons and shit.

Eddie: "well. so basically this is what happened...."

*we gonna explain thru a flashback*
*eddies pov*

"See you!" I yelled back to y/n as she ran to the school parking lot. I chuckled to myself as I felt so happy. Then I remembered I gotta drug deal to make. I grabbed my shit and made my way to the spot. My favorite place in the woods.

*at the woods*

I walked over seeing Chrissy in a panicked state she looked confused and scared all at once. I furrowed my eyebrows picking up my pace.

Eddie: "hey hey hey hey hey, sorry." I said with a small smile. "I didn't mean to scare you" I said. "What's wrong?"

Chrissy: "uh nothing. I just thought I saw something" (guys this is not gonna be exactly what happens but it will be similar :) and Chrissy is gonna b kinda annoying in this just cause I felt like it 😈)

Eddie: not suspicious at all. "Uh u want to sit down?" I asked.

Chrissy: "um yeah sure" she said looking behind her again and crossing her arms looking uneasy.