16 • (SMUT ⚠️)

I woke up feeling drained. I sat up on the bed as eddie remained asleep. I looked at the boarded up window seeing a little light shine through a crack. (That's what she said 🤭) I got up being careful with my arm and walking over to my backpack. I really need to change my clothes. I carefully took my shirt off making sure my wound wasn't being touched. Leaving me in my bra and sweats. I exhaled setting the shirt on the table.

This arm is a pain in my ass. I slid my pants off aswell only using my good arm. I straightened my posture tossing the sweats on the counter.

Eddie: "Well. Goodmorning to me!" He said as I quickly looked at him surprised.

Eddie was laying on his side looking at every inch of my body as his head rested against his palm.

Y/n: "Jesús fucking Christ eddie you scared me!" I said shaking my head.

Eddie: "well dont shit yourself love!" He smiled wider as he got off the bed and approached me.

He looked down at me as his hands rested on my hips.

Eddie: "You look gorgeous as always doll."

Y/n: "and you look so pretty like always" I smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me roughly. Ooooo it's getting hot in here. (So hot) so take off all your clothesss. His tongue slid across my lips seeking entrance but I didn't let him. Then I felt his hand travel down to my underwear playing with the top of it. He pulled away for a second.

Eddie: "is this ok love? I don't want to put too much on you with your shoulder." He asked genuine.

Y/n: "if anything you'd be taking the pain away. So it's more than ok." I smiled

He smirked and leaned down to kiss me again once again trying to sneak his tongue in but I did not let him. (That's what he gets for saying we don't get no dick from him 🤗) anyways. I felt his hand go inside of my underwear slowly making its way to my clit.
(Clitoris ✨ BAHAHAHAHA)

He instantly rubbed my clit with his thumb going in small circles causing me to gasp. He took this opportunity to get his tongue in my mouth. But I pulled away.

Y/n: "eddie my breath probably stinks you got gum?" I asked sweetly.

Eddie: "always." He grabbed the gum with his free hand. "Never forget Im Prepared for you." He smiled as he slid the gum in between my teeth. But he didn't slide it in all the way. He left half of it out and slowly went over and bit the half off as we started chewing it. "Now. Where were we"

He said kissing me again. He continued rubbing my clit but he got faster causing me to moan into the kiss. That's when I felt him pushing me gently towards the bed. He laid me down and pulled away from the kiss.

Eddie: "now doll what would you like?" He smiled lightly as he looked up at me. "Hm?" He hummed. "Use your words dear." He smirked.

Y/n: "i want you." I said as he slowly rubbed my clit.

Eddie: "do you want me inside of you?" He asked.

Y/n: "yes." I answered as he started going faster again. I was breathless at this point 😩.

Eddie: "where are you manners love?" He questioned knowing this was driving me crazy.

Y/n: "eddie please... i want you." I said struggling to focus because he was doing some amazing work 🥵.

Eddie: "good girl..." he smiled and he pulled his pants and boxers off.

I frowned at the loss of contact when he pulled his hand away from my clit.

Eddie: "patience love." He smiled.

Y/n: "You know Im not patient." I smiled.

Eddie: "trust me I know." He said suddenly slamming into me causing me to moan loudly. (Moan lol 🤭) He was already going so fast which sent me over.

The room was filled with me and Eddie's moans and grunts and whatnot. I was lost in all the pleasure I was feeling. I felt his thumb go back to my clit as he started rubbing it fast. I felt a burning sensation forming in my stomach.

Eddie couldn't even hold in his moans. Almost like he didn't even care if anyone heard.

Y/n: "e-eddie-" I breathed out. "You are a wanted man you better quiet down-" I said struggling to breath.

Eddie: "love-" he grunted. "I cannot control how you make me feel-" he said just as breathless as me.

I smiled weakly as my mouth hung open slightly.

The burning sensation turned to a straight knot of pleasure as I tightened around eddie.

Y/n: "Im close-" I said as my back arched.

Eddie: "me too love."

Eddie kept hitting this specific spot that just made me come undone right then and there. He pulled out and came all over my stomach. (Hot damn)

Eddie and me just stayed there catching our breath before eddie looked at me and kissed my forehead then my nose.

Eddie: "let me clean you up princess." He smiled finally kissing my lips quickly.

Y/n: "You are truly amazing mr. Munson." I smiled as I watching him clean his cum off my stomach.

Eddie: "So are you mrs. Munson." He smiled.

He finished wiping it off and put it in a bag that contained dirt laundry. Eddie walked over to get clothes and looked at the outfit I took out.

Eddie: "love no need to dress in such uncomfortable jeans right now you aren't going out!" He laughed. "I want you to be comfortable! I told them we aren't going anywhere until your healed then we will start getting out there to help them. I don't want you getting more hurt." He smiled grabbing pajama pants aswell as a black t-shirt and a sweater.

Y/n: "Well i wasnt really thinking when I picked those out." I laughed. "I appreciate you concern my love." I smiled as he set the clothes down next to me and slid my underwear back on. (Panties 💀 I think of certain words and start laughing)

Eddie: "Do not worry love I love you too much to let anything bad happen to you." He smiled looking at me in my eyes as he slid the pajama pants on me.

Y/n: i smiled. He loved me. "I love you to my love." I smiled warmly as a slight blush rose to my cheeks.

Eddie smiled the most I've ever seen before. As he gently took my hands pulling me to sit up.

Eddie: "arms up love!" He laughed.

I rose them up gently but not all the way cause my arm would but kill me there if I did that. He slid the shirt over my and I put my arms down. He moved his hands to fix my hair.

Eddie: "There. And here is a hoodie if you get cold." He smiled. "I have some paper and drawing stuff in my bag if you want to draw with me." He smiled as he grabbed 2 notebooks and sharpies out of his bag.

Y/n: "um yes please!" I said excitedly and got comfortable on the bed. I sat against the headboard cause it was one of those tall wooden ones that were flat. I laid a pillow on it so I was comfortable.

Eddie: "alright!" He said handing me a notebook as he crawled in the bed and sat across me as we both say cris-Cross-apple-sauce. "Ok let's do a competition." He said already thinking of an idea. "Ok we will draw each other and whoever's comes out the best wins." He smiled.

Y/n: "what do you win?" I questioned opening the notebook to the first clean page.

Eddie: "i dunno whoever wins Can pick." He shrugged with a smirk.

Y/n: "your on mr. Munson." I smiled and grabbed a sharpie.

(A/n: Damn YALL spoiled today 😩🤭 love you guys hope you enjoyed! Don't even talk abt the smut 😭 I'm not good at it I did my best but I thought you guys should get some since you were understanding about the 2 days I couldn't update ❤️🤗)