72 •

*4 years later*

Yeah. It's been a while. But I'm happier now. Crazy thing is me and Robin moved in together now. See after the breakup I eventually went back to Hawkins and started my own business. Me and Robin got really close again and it just happened. Robins new girlfriend also lives with us. Me and my mom have gotten closer, like really close. But I explained I just can't forgive my dad after what he put me and the people I love through. She gets it. Her and my dad are actually together, but she accepts him for who he is, and he has changed a lot. Im happy for them. Me and Robin live in a cute average sized house. Claudia sadly passed away 2 years ago from suicide. Turns out she was diagnosed with bpd and it got worse quite fast. She refused to take medication, see a therapist. And no matter how much I tried helping her, it seemed like it was no use. I stayed by her side the best I could until the day I got the call that she passed. It broke me. But Robin, dustin, and eleven helped me through it. But currently I'm at home by myself while Robin is at her art studio. She sells her art, she's amazing at it and I'm really proud of her.

A knock on my door caused me to groan. I was so tired. I got off the bed and went to the door. "It's me el!" I heard from the other side. I opened it to see a worried el. "Hey everything ok?" I furrowed my brows. "No y/n... I found something, something that you weren't aware of." I moved letting her in. We sat at the table and she took a deep breath.

"I found another lab. Run by the people that helped Brenner. And while I was there I saw something. A kid. In a rainbow room. He had a very similar nose to Eddie's, like it was a smaller version of his. But his face looked a lot like yours. I checked his file. And found out he is your son." I stared at her shocked. "Remember when you had your pregnancy scare? And they took you to the lab? Well while you were still blacked out. They took the fetus out of you and grew it in a machine that acted as a womb. Y/n. They grew your baby in a machine and kept it, I took him out of the lab. He was the only one there."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Where is he?" I asked. El smiled slightly. "He's at will and mikes house" "can I go see him?" I asked. "Of course" she smiled as we stood up.

*will and mikes house*

Mike walked into the room. "They are coming." He smiled. (Yes will and mike are together and mike isn't a little shithead.) in walked will and a young boy. I felt myself tearing up as I looked at him. The boy shyly walked over to me. "I've seen you. In my dreams." He reached his hand out touching my face. "Why are you in my head?" I looked at him surprised. "I- don't know. Do you know who I am?" I asked. "Yes. Your my mom. But why didn't you visit me?" He said sadly. "They didn't tell me about you." I smiled as tears rolled down my cheek. "The doctor said you didn't want to see me."

I stared at the boy in amazement. He was adorable. El was right, he had Eddie's nose, my eyes, my face structure, and Eddie's lips. "If I knew about you I would've taken you away from them instantly." I rested my hand on his cheek. He smiled. "I'm so happy I am seeing you, not in a picture."

I smiled widely. "I'm happy I finally know about you."

*y/n and robins house*

"The house is nice. It's more happy than the doctors house." He smiled taking in all the features. "I get it, it's refreshing to be in a place that has more colors besides plain white." I laughed. He smiled up at me. "Did they give you a name?" I asked. "31" I paused looking at him. "Well we have to give you a real name, unless you want to stay number 31, it's up to you." I smiled. He thought for a moment. "I think I want a real name?" "Well let's sit, anddd we can think of some names and you can choose whichever one you would like!" I smiled. He nodded and we made our way to the couch.

"We will also go shopping for clothes tomorrow but for now you can borrow some of mine, but they will definitely be baggy on you." I laughed. "Ooooohh!! I love baggy clothes! Doctors never let us wear baggy stuff and I always hated the tighter white outfits they gave us." He smiled widely. I grabbed a peice of paper and thought of some names, I started writing some down. "Any ideas in names?" I looked at him. "Hmmmm.... I don't- I don't know." He looked down slightly disappointed. "It's all good we don't have to decide any names right now. But I'll write some more ideas down." I went back to writing a list.

It was quiet for a while. Before I heard him moving around slightly. "Hey mom?" I looked up at him. It caught me a little off guard. "Uh- yeah?" I smiled. "Do I have a dad?" I froze, I swallowed the lump in my throat. I can't just keep him away from his dad, block him from a piece of his life he rightfully deserves to have. "Yeah, of course you do." I smiled slightly. "Who is he?" I was about to answer when he spoke again. "Wait where is he? We learned mommies and daddies live together at the lab?" "Listen, that's not true, moms and dads aren't always together, and some people have 2 moms, some have 2 dads, and some just have two parents. Some also only have one parent, or no parents. Everyone's life is different and I know the lab makes it seem as though everyone outside lives there same kind of life but it's not true ok?" I smiled sweetly. "Woah!" He smiled. "That's so much better than what they taught me. And cooler." He leaned back in the couch.

"And to answer your question about your dad," he looked at me. "Your dads name is eddie, eddie munson. I think he lives in California right now? But I'm not sure." He smiled. "What is he like?" I brought my legs up getting comfortable. "Well, he loved rock, metal, oh my god he was crazy" I laughed. "He plays guitar, he was a really good at it." I smiled to myself. "He always was either too scared or too bold there wasn't really an in between, he always did his best to protect the ones he loved, we went through a lot together and somehow he always stuck by me." I paused. "Are you guys broken up?" Asked the boy. "Yes, and if you want. I will find him and tell him about you."

The boy smiled widely. "Yes please!" He laughed. He came over to me hugging me tightly. "Thank you mom." He whispered. I wrapped my arms around him smiling. "Of course."

(A/n: what is all this talk abt u guys being in a coma? 💀 y'all already went thru sum like that.)