14 •

I laid there for a second sighing as I looked at eddie.

Y/n: "I'm in pain." I huffed. "And unfortunately not from what I like." I looked at the ceiling.

Eddie: he chuckled. "Well princess if you want dick that's too damn bad." He crossed his arms with a smug smile on his face.

Y/n: I looked at him annoyed (in a joking way) as I sighed. "So your telling me I don't get a treat when we get back."

Eddie: "correct." He kept his smile.

Y/n: "why" I whined.

Eddie: "because you have a bad shoulder if you want full pleasure we will have to wait till that obstacle is healed enough."

Y/n: "fair point." I said smiling.

Eddie: "but don't worry princess it'll only take like foreverrrr to heal." He teased.

Y/n: I glared at him. "Ha. Ha. Im dying of laughter." I said sarcastically as I looked at the ceiling.

Then Robin came in.

Robin: "hey Eddie I hope you work out. Cause your carrying her for our little adventure!" She clapped her hands quietly.

Y/n: "what's that supposed to mean!" I said looking at her instantly.

Robin: "it means he better not be a weakling. Cause if he can't carry you." She paused looking at him. "He can't protect you either." She smiled.

Y/n: "great to know your not calling me fat." I rolled my eyes playfully as I laughed.

Eddie stood up.

Eddie: "alright princess it's time." He rubbed his hands together and moved them under my legs and back lifting me off the bed.

Y/n: "fuck!" I held back a yell. The pain in my arms and neck were violently painful. Fucking piece of shit demogorgon. 

Eddie: he looked down concerned. "You all good?" He examined my wound.

Y/n: "yep." I clenched my jaw holding back any noises that were about to be caused by this stupid ass pain.

Eddie: "On we go." He smiled at me and nodded reassuringly.

Me, eddie, dustin, Steve, Robin, and Nancy all made our way to the lake.

Y/n: "you guys want my disabled ass to swim through water gate?" I questioned shocked.

Dustin: "hopefully your Eddie boo boo bear can swim like a pro!" He shrugged as they started running to the gate trying not to catch the attention of the bat things.

I held onto Eddie and squeezed my eyes shut as a sharp sting went through my arm. Once again thanks you piece of shit demogorgon.

Eddie: "we're here now it's ok." He said coming to a stop.

Nancy: "alright we all need to go in 2 by 2." She suggested causing everyone to nod.

I just sat there scared for the outcome.

First Dustin and Robin went.

Dustin: "see you guys on the other side and if we don't make it tell-"

Steve: "save the speech for later and hurry up before we all get eaten alive." He said cockily.

Dustin: he glared at Steve "fuck you bed wetter" he said as him and Robin crawled in.

Once we couldn't see their feet Steve and Nancy looked at me and Eddie as Nancy nodded as a signal for us to go. I started getting really anxious about this. It wasn't the best idea. But what other choice do we have? As far as we know there are only a few portals.

Eddie: "hold on tight. And try kicking your legs don't move your arms though." He said as he leaned down diving into the portal as we held our breathes.

I kicked as hard as I could as I felt water movement all around me. I opened my eyes to see where we were and I could see the surface and two figures at the top of the water. I pushed harder and put all my effort into getting up their making sure not to push Eddie or put pressure won him in general. As I saw the surface approaching I smiled.

I gasped for air and we made it to the top and my arm was burning.

Y/n: "shit" I cried out trying my best to stay up.

Eddie: "it's ok love." He said breathless and he continued to hold me up as best as he could.

Robin: "swim back with her and Dustin I'll wait here for Steve and Nancy." She said.

Eddie nodded and we began our journey back to shore. It was a pain in the ass especially since I was trying to stay above the water. I accidentally moved my arm a few times which cause me to yell out in pain but we eventually made it.

We basically ran out and I laid on the ground quickly gasping at all the pain.

Eddie: "it will be ok love. I'm gonna fix this." He panicked as tears slid down my face. It was freezing and dark outside.

Dustin: "holy shit y/n." Dustin said looking at my shoulder. "The cloth we wrapped around it must've slid off in the water!" He panicked.

Eddie: "she'll be ok. We just need to calm down.

I laid there as still as possible as tears kept building up in my eyes. I did my best to stay quiet and Eddie hugged me soothingly and kept kissing my forehead.

Dustin stood there looking out at Nancy Robin and Steve as they made their way into our sight.

Dustin: "THEY MADE IT!" He yelled.

Eddie: "Dustin! Shut the fuck up! We could get reported if someone else is out here!" He whisper yelled.

Dustin raised his hands in defense and whispered a "sorry" as I heard splashing getting louder and louder.

I weakly looked down to wear my soaked legs laid weakly and looked up slightly seeing Robin Nancy and Steve emerge from the lake.

Eddie: "fuck!" He whispered while looking at my wound. "She's losing a lot of blood." He said to the others.

My eyes felt heavy as another tear rolled down my already wet face. I was cold, weak, probably looked a bit pale. I tried keeping my eyes open as everyone's voices started raining out and nothing but a slight ringing along with shuffling around was heard. That's when I couldn't fight it anymore and my eyes closed.

(A/n: 🤗 don't hate me guys I'm not ending the story! Love you guys sm!! Thanks for all the stars, comments, and ghost readers! I love all of you thank you so much for your support!)