59 •

*the next day*

I got home from work and went to my room. Im really fucking tired. I sighed as I laid in my bed. Alone. Ready to cry. Stupid bitch. Eddie munson. How have you not learned. I felt a tear leave my eye as I pulled the blanket over me and got comfortable.

**********

I opened my eyes looking around. Well what the fuck. Perfect timing 🙄. I'm back in the upside down at my house still in my bed. I got up walking out of my room and entering the living room. Wow so shocked Henry is sitting on the couch in his normal form. I sat down next to him as he looked at me.

Henry: "hello y/n." He smiled warmly.

Y/n: "hi... great timing." I smiled.

Henry: "I know I um. I saw."

Y/n: "great my dads a stalker." I made a 😐 face.

Henry: "no I was checking in on you I know you want your space." He paused looking down. "the fight with eddie." He looked down. "Did you guys break up?"

Y/n: "no. But I should so he can see how serious I am." I hugged shaking my head.

Henry: "I know it's bad timing but. We need to find your mom asap." He smiled.

Y/n: "why now?"

Henry: "I'm worried about her." He sighed with a worried look on his face. "I have some news for you."

Y/n: he stayed silent as he looked at me. "What?"

Henry: "Brenner stole something very important from you. And It makes me scared of what else he could be hiding. I mean no one has seen your mom in years."

Y/n: "what did he, steal?" I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

Henry: "I don't feel like I should tell you. I don't want you to stress about this. I think it's best if we find luna as soon as possible and see if she knows anything about this thing he took. If I tell you now you won't be able to focus on finding luna and we can't risk that."

Y/n: I fucking hate that he's not telling me. But whatever it is must be important so. Oh well. "Got it." I smiled. "How have you been doing lately? Are you getting any better?"

Henry: "I am actually." He smiled to himself. (ACTING AS IF MAKING HIS CHILD WITNESS HER LOVED ONES DIE WASNT THAT DEEP 💀) "how have you been besides ya know." He tilted his head a bit.

Y/n: "I've been actually really good. I'm getting places in life so, id say that's good." (Guys if things sound a little funny in this story or look weird or don't make sense, just be aware I smoked a little too much.)

Henry: "that's good" (pls this is so awkward like wtf are they supposed to say???? This mf just popped outta nowhere, gave her trauma, and suddenly is her dad?!?!?)

Y/n: "so how is this working?"

Henry: "oh uh. Just search for her like you would anyone else like they taught you in the lab."

(Before u hoes say anything. U guys powers don't work the same as the other people there. Ig u guys are just special? A little more evolved? Upgraded versions of them bald hoes?)

Y/n: "oh. I thought it would be more, complex." I furrowed my eyebrows.

Henry: "no it's easy for you." He smiled.

Y/n: I took a deep breath closing my eyes. "Ok." I breathed out.

I started thinking of her name. Thinking of the way we were connected (like her being ur mom 💀). I thought about Brenner and how he was connected (GRAND PAPA 👹😡).

I opened my eyes and I was in a white room. I looked at what was infront of me but there wasn't anything. It was plain. A door located to the right wall. I turned around and saw a bed with a woman in it. I approached her looking down. She was asleep. She looked peaceful. At ease. I looked up and saw pictures hung on the wall. There were pictures and decorations on the wall next to her bed. Her bedding was black and soft and she had a lot of little pillows as well as a regular on she was using to rest her head on. I looked at the nightstand noticing the clock, lamp, and remote. I looked at the opposite wall and saw a tv on a average sized stand with games underneath.

I looked back at her and saw a book opened, face down on the bed. I heard the door opened and turned quickly seeing a woman dressed in scrubs walk over and set a plate of food down as well as a water bottle. She glanced down at the woman in the bed and smiled.

?: "luna!" She said gently tapping her shoulder.

Luna: her eyes fluttered open and she looked at the woman as she straightened back up. "Oh hey Sarah." He rubbed her eye smiling as she sat up.

Sarah: "just bring dinner. Um your father wants you to come to his office at 8:30" she smiled walking to the door.

Luna: "thank you" she smiled and the woman nodded as she closed the door.

What the fuck kind of place is this? I was standing infront of her tv when I looked back at her taking in her features. I have her nose. I smiled to myself. I look a lot like her. She looked over in my direction and she stared directly where I was as her eyebrows furrowed. She stood up moving toward me and I moved out of the way thinking she was looking at the tv..? Wrong. Her eyes followed me as she flinched back in fear.

Luna: "how are you doing that?" She questioned me.

Y/n: "you can see me?" I asked.

Luna: she nodded "who are you?" She looked like she had millions of thoughts going thru her head at once.

Y/n: I gulped slightly. "I'm your." I paused taking a deep breath. "I'm your daughter." I smiled a bit as I saw my vision get blurry as tears built up in my eyes.

Luna: "y/n?" Her face looked shocked. "Your." Her eyes filled with tears. "Your ok." She smiled moving closer to me. She hugged me and I was relieved when she didn't go through me. Because typically that's what happens. I wrapped my arms around her as she rested the side of her head to mine.

(A/n: joy. 😩)

GUYS THATS ME HUGGING HIM FR

THE LITTLE MAN BUN 😩😩😩😩