50 •

NO SPELL CHECK AGAIN IM SORRY 🫶

I opened my eyes taking a big inhale as I looked around squinting slightly. I looked down seeing eddi still in the same position but he was still sleeping.

Y/n: "fuck" I mumbled as a sharp pain instantly hit my leg. I looked at the nightstand grabbing the pain killers. Shit I need water. I looked at eddie. Sorry EDSTER. "Eddie" I shook him. "Eddie!" I whisper yelled.

He opened his eyes and raised his head looking at me confused.

Y/n: "can you get me some water please?" I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to fucking cry. My leg was hurting so fucking bad.

Eddie: "oh- yeah of course" I felt him get up quickly. I opened my eyes breathing heavily as I tried relaxing myself.

But my legs shows no mercy. What a fucking hoe. I watched as Eddie was on the other side of the room closing the cap of the pitcher thing. He brought the water over and I grabbed it taking a painkiller out and popping it in my mouth. I drank the water swallowing the medicine 😻. Anyways. Obviously this shit doesn't instantly just stop the pain it takes a few minutes.

Eddie: "do you need anything else?" He looked between both of my eyes.

Y/n: "I need you to come lay back down with me." I smiled slightly. I tried my best to ignore the pain. Which was hard. Very hard.

Eddie smiled as he got back under his blanket laying down in his previous position. I grabbed some of his hair and started braiding it. As I did this he gently kissed my chest and few times.

Y/n: "you dirty dog" I smiled.

Eddie: "asshole."

Y/n: "Your the one kissing my chest."

Eddie: "Are you complaining because you DONT like it? Or because you love when I do that?" He chuckled.

Y/n: "second one, no doubt." I smiled.

Eddie: "ya know your mother either hates me or wants to kill me."

Y/n: "what makes you say that?"

Eddie: "well when I told her about your leg she gave me a dirty look and ran to the car, when we were in the car she kept yelling at me" he laughed a little. "When we got to the hospital she kept glaring at me in the waiting room, she also asked if I did that to you, and when she had to leave she was gonna call someone to stay with you but then I volunteered and she rolled her eyes at me and told the doctors I was staying. Then she left." He smiled and looked up at me.

Y/n: "she'll come around." I laughed. "Also fuck you. You messed up my braid when you moved your big ass head." I said dramatically.

Eddie: he gasped. "Rude."

Y/n: "well nobody told you to move while I'm trying to make your musty ass hair look pretty." I smiled.

Eddie: "you are a bitch."

Y/n: "and Your a dumbass."

Eddie: "and your a dickhead."

Y/n: "Your a cocksucker."

Eddie: "Last I checked you were the one sucking my dick." He smiled.

Y/n: "so?"

Eddie: he rolled his eyes and laughed "so you are the cocksucker."

Y/n: "proudly so." I smiled.

Eddie: "yeah yeah." He said laying his head back down on my chest.

Y/n: "titty sucker." I mumbled.