39 •

(I did not go over for spelling mistakes so I'm sorry 😭)

We rode the bikes to my house to get bananas. And when we got there I saw and unhappy dustin on the porch. I smiled as I got off his bike.

Dustin: "you bitches stole our bikes!" He said annoyed. "We had to walk her and wait for you two to show up." He crossed his arms.

Y/n: "sorry dustin. But I brought it back!" I smiled messing up his hair.

I walked into the house walking over to the kitchen and grabbing 2 bananas. I walked back out and saw eddie laughing as dustin rolled his eyes.

Dustin: "stop taking my stuff."

Y/n: "it's too late just move on already I said sorry and I love you have fun with your friends!" I smiled. I pulled out my car keys and me and eddie hopped in the car.

Eddie: "BANANAS!" He said snatching them from my hands.

Y/n: "yeah now eat up." I said pulling out of the driveway.

Eddie: "by myself? I thought u were gonna eat one?"

Y/n: "nope you wanted to do this." I smiled.

*************

Me and eddie hid behind a bush as I set the banana peel where people typically step.

Eddie: "yes that's it c'mon..." he whispered as a women approached the peel. She stepped over it and walked away safely as eddie sighed. "Dammit."

Y/n: "be patient mr 'im a patient guy" I smiled.

Eddie: "I just wanna know if they really fall."

Y/n: "go test it out yourself." I laughed quietly.

Eddie glared at me playfully.

Then a middle schooler was approaching it not paying much attention as she had her hands full of books. She seems like a bitch tbh. Her sassy ass extra ass swaying her hips way more than a normal human being ass. Anyways. She raised her head with a cocky look on her face as I watched in amazement as her shoe touched the peel.

The girls face quickly changed to an "fuck my life" expression as she went flying backwards and her books flew up in the air. Me and eddie started dying of laughter silently as we watched a group of boys walk by her. I get it now. She was trying to impress them. She looked embarrassed as the boys snickered. She stood up dusting herself off and picking up her books as we heard her mumble to herself.

Girl: "I knew I shouldn't have listened to Rachel about these stupid fucking books they are just in the way. Fuck the summer reading." She huffed kicking a book. She walked away annoyed as me and Eddie looked at each other dying of laughter again.

Eddie: "now I know." He laughed as we got out from behind the bush.

**********

Y/n: "OW." I yelled.

Eddie: "hold still love." He smiled shaking his head.

The feeling of that tiny ass little needle repeatedly hitting into my skin hurt like a bitch.

Y/n: "HOW ARE YOU NOT DONE. ITS BEEN 40 MINUTES." I scrunched my face up at the unpleasant feeling. I squeezed my pillow tightly holding it to my face.

Eddie: "I want it to look extra special. So I can remember this exact moment Everytime we fuck." He laughed.

Y/n: "HURRY UP." I pulled away from the pillow looking down at eddie.

I was laying on the edge of my bed as eddie sat between my legs in a chair. He put the tattoo on the lower corner of my stomach right above my hip bones. And my jeans were unbottoned and pulled down slightly. Eddie's arm rested on my stomach as he concentrated on the little heart he was making.